The Release Blitz for A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime by Monica Murphy!

A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime by Monica Murphy is now live!



Wren Beaumont is many things.

Beautiful.
Smart.
Sweet.
Innocent.

At Lancaster Prep, the girls love her. They all want to be her friend. Only I see Wren for who she really is.

A repressed little virgin who keeps her feelings locked up so tight she's probably close to bursting. She thinks she's above us all.

Even me.

I shouldn't be drawn to her. She's not my type.

Until we're forced to work together in class and realize we might have more things in common than we originally thought. Soon enough I find myself completely obsessed. I will do anything for this girl to make her fall in love with me.

Anything.





Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/MillionKisses

Add it to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3opBhHg




Monica Murphy

Monica Murphy is a New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling romance author. Her books have been translated in almost a dozen languages and have sold over two million copies worldwide. Both a traditionally published and independently published author, she writes young adult, new adult and contemporary romance.

A native Californian, she lives on fourteen acres in the middle of nowhere with her husband, son, their goofy dog, and three cats. When she’s not writing, she’s thinking about writing. Or reading. Or binge watching something.




Connect with Monica:














From the moment he saw her he knew he wanted her, she's everything he's not, but that doesn't seem to matter. All he wants to do is get his hands on the perfect little princess and corrupt her, and make her his. But she doesn't give him the time of day, she avoids him at all costs, and very seldom makes eye contact when they are in the same room.

That is until a school project forces them to spend time together, now she has no other choice but look his way. Once he starts to learn more about her he starts to realize that Wren Beaumont likely has the power to wreck is guarded heart... that is if he decides to let her in!

A Million Kisses is a slow burn romance that will torture you with it's pace and expertly penned words. These two take their sweet time learning every tidbit about one another, teasing and tempting each other the whole way. Leaving you to dangle on the edge of your seat and dying for more, waiting for them to take that next step and stop fighting what is between them. It's almost too much at times, but totally worth every painstaking minute you wait.


Once again I find myself in awe of this author's work, the way her words completely captivated me and take over my emotions. The mesmerizing characters she created that monopolized every thought I had for the better part of two days while I read their beautiful love story. It was everything I hoped it be, and so much more! Highly recommend you meet these characters, the moment that you meet them they will steal your heart!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.










 


Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!