The Release Blast for Silent Chaos by Nikki Ash!
🔥🔥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥
SILENT CHAOS by Nikki Ash is LIVE! Silent Chaos is available in paperback, hardback, ebook, and audio, narrated by Avery Reid and Gideon Frost.
From USA Today Bestselling author Nikki Ash comes a hate to lovers, second chance, rock star romance.
Braxton
Our senior year, I promised my girl forever.
Forever, as it turned out, wasn't enough. She told me so in her actions. When she took a match to my life, burning it to ash.
I headed to LA with my band—Raging Chaos—like we always planned, while Kaylee went to college, taking my damaged heart with her.
This was where our story was supposed to end.
Only six years later, our lives collide again.
Kaylee is the only thing I ever loved more than music, and I wish I could hate her for it, but the line between love and hate is thin, and often straddled.
And the thing about collisions? They result in deadly debris.
Kaylee
When you love someone, you let them go. But what I did was so much worse.
Because instead of pushing him away, I shoved Braxton straight over the edge.
I’ve spent the past several years avoiding him, trying to make things right.
When my reputation has been dragged through the mud, and I’m given the opportunity to clean it up, I have no choice but to cross paths with him again.
Being around Braxton is a harsh reminder of the way I lit his life up in flames, but I'm not sure he knows I've been burned, too.
If suffering in silence is the cost, I'll pay the price to make things right.
I just hope our history won’t play on repeat and he’ll see me as more than the stupid girl with the lit match.
AUTHOR’S NOTE: Like real life, the characters are far from perfect, make morally gray decisions, and deal with subjects that may be sensitive for some readers. If you are looking for a safe romance, this series is not for you. Trigger warnings (which contain spoilers) can be found on my website.
Buy Link: https://amzn.to/3CJWfbZ
Free in KU
Silent Chaos is available in paperback, hardback, ebook, and audio, narrated by Avery Reid and Gideon Frost.
Nikki Ash
FIGHTING FOR YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER…
Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand. From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book.
Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. – Pam Allyn
While reading and writing are her passions, her two children are her entire world. You can probably find them at a Disney park before you would find them at home on the weekends!
Connect with Nikki Ash: https://authornikkiash.com/connect-with-nikki-ash/
My review of Controlled Chaos:
Camden has loved her since the day they met, but never seem to be able to find the right time to tell her, so he bided his time and hoped that chance would eventually come. But he never thought he'd have to wait this long... they graduated high school, went on to chase dreams, and she ended up marrying someone else. So, he thought his chance was lost... But sometimes saying I do and promising forever doesn't last and fate intervenes to give you that second chance.
Controlled Chaos is a beautifully constructed and heartfelt second chance story that'll hit you straight in the feels. I mean seriously how could you not love a handsome rock star pining over his best friend and penning beautiful songs about her? Camden had to wait a while to get his girl, but he definitely made up for lost time with Layla. Through the years he watched her have a future with someone else that he wanted with her, but when that idiot dropped the ball, Camden swooped in and got his girl. He helped her heal her marital wounds, find herself again, and discover a happily ever after she never imagined she could have. Of course their HEA didn't come without a few ups and downs, some that will push your buttons, but nonetheless, the good stuff outweighed all of that.
I loved what I discovered between the pages here, the story line was captivating and emotive, and the characters were easy to love... I cannot wait to meet the rest of the Raging Chaos men!! Highly recommend this one, it's words will touch your heart!!
*****
My Review of Silent Chaos:
If you had asked Braxton six years ago how he saw his future he'd definitely say that he would be happily married to the girl he loves... but if you asked him now it'd be a different story. They were supposed to be the couple that stayed together for life, but Kaylee did the unthinkable and cheated and that was a game ender for Braxton.
Seeing that photo of her with someone else has haunted him for the last six years, it's never made sense as to why she did it, but he isn't so sure he wants to know the answer. He's avoided her at every turn for the last six years, but now that's going to be almost impossible as she has been hired to work for his band. Now she's always around, pushing his buttons, and reminding him of what he lost. It's evident there is still there, but there is also a lot of hate, and that's something he can't get over... or is it?
The beautifully penned words of Silent Chaos tore at heart, I felt for these two and all that they had lost. Sometimes love is messy and these two had the messiest kind, a hurtful past riddled with hate, but they also had a lot of love for one another too, and it was a battle to see which side would win out. They tempted and tortured each other at every turn and had me dying every step of the way, at times it was hard to breath because my heart hurt so much. This story really did me in, their painful pasts wrecked me, but it was their love for one another that gave me hope. There wasn't a single second of this story that I didn't love...once I found the words I was all in, and I didn't come up for air until the last page came. And then when it did, I wasn't ready to say goodbye... I cannot wait for the next installment!!! Bring on Declan and Gage!!! Highly recommend this series, these wonderfully crafted characters will steal your heart and attention the moment they wander on to the page!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.













Comments
Post a Comment