Vicious Lies is Now Live!!


Vicious Lies
Author: Rachel Leigh
Release Date: September 30, 2022
Publisher: Indenpendent
Genre: Romance/Fiction/Dark Romance



At Boulder Cove Academy, three things are certain:

The games are dangerous.

Nothing is as it seems.

I came here expecting to face my bullies with an iron fist.

I played their games and won.

Now that I’ve earned my place, at the academy and in their home, I should have nothing to fear.

But with every past there is a shadow and mine is drawing closer with each step I take.

I thought The Lawless were the ones I should fear, but someone far more vicious is watching.

The games should be over, but it seems they’ve only just begun.


Read Book One, Savage Games: http://mybook.to/bobc1






Rachel Leigh

Rachel Leigh is a USA Today bestselling author of new adult and contemporary romance with a twist. You can expect bad boys, strong heroines, and an HEA.

Rachel lives in leggings, overuses emojis, and survives on books and coffee. Writing is her passion. Her goal is to take readers on an adventure with her words, while showing them that even on the darkest days, love conquers all.

 



Connect w/Rachel:








Rachel's Ramblings Newsletter: https://bit.ly/rl_news


As the trivial games between her and her trio of suitors have come to an end, we start to see feelings begin to be revealed. But that is not all that is revealed... our heroine has caught the eye of a stalker and now she is being hunted all over again, for different reasons of course. It's a race to see who is after the Lawless's girl!

Just as the first installment Vicious Lies is packed with action, the steamy and dangerous kind, it's impossible to not to get wrapped up in the pages of this one! Once your eyes find the words you will be hooked! As her suitors rally together to keep her safe, we see them all thrown together in close quarters more and the intensity kick up a few notches. She has something special starting with each of them, and I cannot wait to see how it all plays out as the story goes on! This mysterious and intense little page-turner is bound to have you on the edge of your seat the whole way through, I'm am dying to see where the next book takes us!! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, via personal review request


Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!