The Release Blast for TRUTH AND LIES DUET by L.A. Cotton!
🔥🔥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥
LIAR LIAR & TRUTH OR DARE by L. A. Cotton is LIVE!
An angsty and gritty romance duet from USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Wicked Bay series and Rixon High series.
Moving to Credence is supposed to be the fresh start Becca Torrence desperately needs.
But it’s about to become her worst nightmare.
Despite the icy stares and cruel whispers from her classmates, Becca is determined to do whatever it takes to fit into her new high school. Even if it means losing herself in the process.
Because no one can see through the lies she tells and the secrets she keeps close to her chest …
Can they?
* Liar Liar is book 1 in the Truths and Lies duet. It has been revised and updated. This story contains mature themes suitable for readers 17+
Buy Link:
L.A. Cotton
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of over forty mature young adult and new adult novels, LA COTTON is happiest writing the kind of books she loves to read: addictive stories full of teenage angst, tension, twists and turns.
Home is a small town in the middle of England where she currently juggles being a full-time writer with being a mother/referee to two little people. In her spare time (and when she’s not camped out in front of the laptop) you’ll most likely find LA immersed in a book, escaping the chaos that is life.
Connect with L.A. Cotton: https://www.lacotton.com
My Review of Liar Liar:
Moving to Credence was supposed to be a fresh start for her, but Becca Torrence is quickly learning that this new town isn't anything like she'd hoped it be. Being the new kid in school is tough, but for some unknown reason she has already made herself an enemy, a girl that plans to make her time at Credence as miserable as possible. This isn't how it was supposed to be, she was supposed to make new friends and find where she fit... but that is proving to be quite difficult, it's as if no one wants her here!
Liar Liar is a an suspense driven little page-turner that is destined to have you hooked within a matter of a few pages. Our heroine Becca has been dealt her fair share tragedy and she was hoping this move would give her a much needed life reboot, but upon arriving at her first day of school she learns that it's not going to be as easy as she hoped. Everyone treats her like a leper and she has managed to catch the attention the school mean girl, which just adds to her misery. Every day she finds hidden notes in her locker that are hinting that they know about her past, a past she had hoped would never be revealed, and she isn't sure who is leaving them for her. It's impossible for her to feel safe in this new school when she is constantly having to look over her shoulder!
I loved what I found between the pages here, it's perfectly crafted words kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through... I cannot wait to see what happens in the second installment!! Highly recommend this one, it was dramatic, suspenseful, and impossible to put down!!
*****
My Review of Truth or Dare:
Becca's life is unraveling, it's like a never ending nightmare that she can't escape. The boy she thought cared about her was keeping things from her and wasn't truthful about his intentions. She feels like she can't trust a soul around her... and there is someone is out to get her, but who?
Just like the first installment of this duet, I quickly found myself hooked by the perfectly crafted words on the page. I was completely submersed in the words with little care about the loss of sleep I was sure to have. After that cliffhanger I wasn't sure what to expect, but things slowed a bit in the beginning and we got to learn a little more about about our hero Evan and the horrible life he was forced to live. But then about the half way mark of the book things start to amp up again and the wild ride began. It was a mind twisting ride at that, just when I thought I had things figured out I'd be thrown for another loop! What a perfectly weaved dramatic little tale!! Highly recommend you get your hands on this one, it's words will have you hooked from the first page!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.













Comments
Post a Comment