The Release Blast for Hello Doctor by Kelsie Hoss!


I knew I was playing with fire. But I was a doctor.
I could handle the burn…

Hello Doctor, an all-new spicy single dad + nanny, small town romance by Kelsie Hoss, is out now and FREE with Kindle Unlimited!


The first time I see my high school crush since graduation, I’m a thirty-year-old woman laying on the table for a pap smear.

He’s the hot, newly single doctor who just moved back to his hometown, hoping to find some stability for his daughter. Meanwhile, I’m a hot mess, just fired from my job and ousted from company housing. I’m living in my old bedroom and trying to get my appointments in before my insurance runs out along with what little is left of my money.

That’s when Fletcher tells me we may be able to help each other out. He needs a live-in nanny for his daughter over the summer, and the last three have quit after a day.

With no other job options in my small hometown, I quickly accept.

After all, I’ve dealt with pigheaded, balding middle managers. I can handle an eight-year-old girl . . . right?

If I can’t help her and set aside my feelings for this hot single dad, I’ll need to find a new job away from my family and outside of the town I love.

Hello Doctor is full of sweet moments with a firecracker of a little girl, her dad with a heart of gold, and the woman who brings them both together. Grab your copy of this spicy contemporary romance between a nanny and her smoldering boss today!

Hello Doctor is perfect for lovers of hot single dads, brother’s best friend, plus size heroines, broken heroes and steamy small town romance!


Grab your copy today!



Hardback: amzn.to/47bTHjB





Kelsie Hoss

My favorite stories are the ones that make you laugh, cry, and feel. In all of my books, you’ll find amazing curvy women, heartwarming moments, and plenty of laughter.

I currently live in Colorado where I watch way too many rom coms, chase my three boys up the mountains (huffing and puffing), and write books for lovely readers like you.


Connect with Kelsie







Fletcher Madigan captured her heart and attention back in high school, but meddling from outside forces kept them from ever getting together. She has often thought about him and where life took him, but nothing could prepare her for where she actually finds him again. The gynecologists office is literally the last place she'd hoped they'd run into another again, but with the way her life is going these days it doesn't surprise her at all. After an awkward exam and some light conversation she learns that he is in need of a nanny, and well, she is in need of a new job, so she takes him up on his offer... not realizing it's about to make all those teenage dreams of hers come true!

The pages of Hello Doctor held an entertaining and light-hearted romance that kept my eyes glued to the pages from beginning to end. I have read a lot of reunion romances and not one of them started out the way this one did, it was fun to read something out of the norm. These two brought light and a lot of joy to the pages with their wonderful personalities and one of a kind love story. They came into it with battered hearts, lost hope, and bruised egos, but together they healed, took chances, and found a once in a lifetime kind of forever that I am certain is going to stick with me for a while.

I loved my time with these two, it was so easy to get attached to them, I didn't want to say goodbye when the last page found me. If you like sweet, swoony and humorous romances than I highly suggest you take a chance on this one, I promise it'll leave your heart happy!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!