The Review Tour for FILTHY BOY by Hannah Gray!
🏒 NEW RELEASE 🏒
FILTHY BOY by Hannah Gray is NOW AVAILABLE!! Grab this friends with benefits, hockey romance with all the heat, laughs and feels today!
Angry.
Wild.
Loose cannon.
As one of college hockey’s most feared defensemen, I’ve been told I’m all those things and more. The ice is the only place where I can take my anger out on other people and get applauded for it.
The rougher I play, the dirtier I am, the more praise I get.
I suppose the same could be said about me in the bedroom.
I’m not the dude you want your daughter bringing home to meet you. Because your angel? Well, I’ll make sure her halo is crooked by the time I’m done with her.
But I’ve met my match. The one who won’t be so easy to leave behind.
And the thing with Bria Collins? She’s nobody’s angel.
But just because she doesn’t wear a halo … doesn’t mean she can handle my darkness.
The Puck Boys of Brooks University: https://mybook.to/puckboysofbrooks
Find more books by Hannah Gray here: www.authorhannahgray.com
Read it here: https://mybook.to/filthyboy
ADD to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/63283532-filthy-boy
HANNAH GRAY
Hannah Gray spends her days in vacationland, living in a small, quaint town on the coast of Maine. She is an avid reader of contemporary romance and is always in competition with herself to read more
books every year.
books every year.
During the day, she loves on her three perfect-to-her daughters and tries to be the best mom she can be. But once she tucks them in at night--okay, scratch that. Once they fall asleep next to her in her bed--because their bedrooms apparently have monsters in them--she dives into her own fantasy world, staying awake well into the late-night hours, typing away stories about her characters. As much as she loves being a wife and mom--and she certainly does love it--reading and writing are her outlet, giving her a place to travel far away while still physically being with her family.
She married her better half in 2013, and he's been putting up with her craziness every day since. As her anchor, he's her one constant in this insane, forever-changing world.
Facebook Group | Facebook Page | Instagram | Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | Website | TikTok | Twitter | Newsletter
Brody has always been known as the fun, care-free, slightly wild one on the team, but little does everyone know that wild boy has a lot of emotional baggage within him... it's just best if he keeps that part of himself hidden away from the world. His life has been anything but easy and he tries his best to keep his past under wraps from those around him, because if they know then he has to deal with it, and that's not happening.
Then he meets her, the beautiful girl with a wild spirit to match his own and something inside him changes, and as much as it is scary, it's just as exciting too. He wants to follow her to the ends of the earth, maybe even keep her... but he knows that'll never happen. Or will it?
The pages of Filthy Boy hold an emotional love story that is destined to wreck you, the lives these two characters have lived haven't been easy and their stories are bound to leave quite the indent on your heart. But as things begin to unfold we start to see a happier side to things, we see them heal, find much needed peace, and unexpectedly fall in love. It's a beautiful journey that will take it's toll, but I promise it's all worth it when the last page comes. These two have quite the can't miss love story to tell, and I highly recommend you meet them!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.


.jpg)




.jpg)




Comments
Post a Comment