The Release Blitz Worth the Trouble by Eva Simmons!
Worth the Trouble by Eva Simmons is now live!
Releasing July 14, 2023
To the rest of the world, Rome Moreno is the Riff King. An icon, a Rock God. When I met him, he mistook me for a stripper and asked me to ride his lap. So consider me unimpressed.
I didn't mean for him to take that as a challenge...
There's no place for a tattooed hunk of trouble like Rome in the regimented life of a world-class dance princess. My days run on a carefully timed clock - where I go, when I practice, what I eat. I sold my soul to the devil to pay for my dreams, and I've accepted it.
But one taste of forbidden fruit can do the most destructive things. Especially when I discover Rome's scars go a lot deeper than his tattoo ink.
I honestly believed that if they already owned my existence, it meant I had nothing left to lose.
I was wrong.
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3pGPSBM
Start the Enemy Muse series today!
Eva Simmons
Eva Simmons writes hot, heartbreaking romance with complex heroines, and broken, dirty-talking bad boys who fall hard for them.
When Eva isn’t dreaming up new worlds or devouring every book she can get her hands on, she can be found spending time with her family, painting a fresh canvas, or playing an elf in World of Warcraft.
Eva is currently living out her own happily ever after in Nevada with her family.
Connect with Eva
Website | https://www.evasimmons.com/
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/3T1Qmvv
Amazon | https://amzn.to/3SL58GO
Facebook | https://bit.ly/3TMycyZ
Instagram | https://bit.ly/3SL5eya
TikTok | https://bit.ly/3TOmJid
Twitter | https://bit.ly/3SOLA4d
Bookbub | https://bit.ly/3SKNkeU
Newsletter | https://bit.ly/3SRoV7k
The world knows him as Rock God Rome Moreno, she knows him as the jerk who tried to convince her to give him a lap dance... which pretty much set them off in the wrong direction before they ever got started. But for some dumb reason he didn't catch on to her disdain for him and all he stands for and decided to make it his mission from that point on to win her time and attention. Which she totally doesn't have time for.. her life is too busy for a tryst with a trouble making rock star!
The pages of this one had me thoroughly captivated from beginning to end, these two wandered onto the page and I found myself completely enamored with them. They drew me in with their sharped tongued exchanges, mesmerized with their palpable chemistry, and touched my heart with their tragic back stories. They are use to being the person the world sees, the one they have to assume to keep up appearances, but the real person underneath stays hidden...that is until they let small glimpses of those people escape in the presence of the other, and that is what brings them together. They see each others scars and pain and they sort of bond over that, realizing maybe they are not quite as alone as they have always thought. But taking a chance on something real is what really scares them, can they really let someone in? Neither are looking for love, as their lives don't really condone it, but it isn't letting them off that easy...
This was such an emotionally charged story, my head and heart are still feeling it's effects a day later, and in my experience those are the best kinds of stories, the ones that tap into your emotions and make you feel, to the point that it's the only thing you can think about. I loved every minute of this one, it took me places I never expected, moved me to tears more than a few times, and left my heart so darn happy... it's a can't miss romance! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.

.png)

.jpg)

.jpg)



.jpg)


.png)


Comments
Post a Comment