The Blog Tour for RAINFALL by Alison Rhymes!

   

🖤🏒NOW AVAILABLE 🏒🖤

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 by Alison Rhymes is LIVE! This is an angsty, surprise baby, second chance, hockey romance you won’t want to miss!


I met the love of my life at ten years old.

At sixteen, I gave him my heart.

Three years later he was drafted to the NHL and moved across the country.

Five years after, he’s back. And he’s meeting his daughter for the first time.

I still hate him.

Even if my heart says that’s a lie.

***

At ten years old, she changed my life.

At sixteen, I told her I loved her.

Three years after, I left and broke her heart.

Five years later, I’m coming back home to the surprise of my life.

I hate her for it.

Even though my brain says this is all my fault.



1-CLICK Your Copy Today!


Read Free with Kindle Unlimited


ALISON RHYMES

Alison lives somewhere in the shadow of a Pacific Northwest Mountain, bordered by the Puget Sound, and not too far from the country roads she grew up on.

When she’s not writing, she can be found avidly reading, traveling with youthful wanderlust, or slowly turning the inside of her home into her own personal houseplant jungle.



Find more books by Alison Rhymes here: https://alisonrhymes.com



When Isla Cole first laid eyes on Cillian Wilder she fell hard for him, her young heart only beat for him... these days she can't say the same. He is forever known as the jerk who stole her heart, made empty promises, and then trampled on it all and left her behind for his hockey dream... and other things!

The pages of Rainfall will pull you in, make you feel the words, get you wrapped up in the lives of characters you can't help but love, and leave your heart in better shape than they found it. (Not before a little torment though!) Isla and Cillian had their future mapped out, he'd chase his hockey dream, make it big, and she'd eventually follow... but that didn't happen at all. He made promises to her before he left for the big leagues that they would always be together, that no distance was too great, they'd make it work somehow... but the first chance he got he bailed for someone else and left her alone and expecting their child. Now she finds herself a single mom, working hard to make ends meet, and struggling to forget a past that she wished would just stay in the past. For the most part it does, but every once in a while memories of him stir and the pain does too. She has tried to keep him in the rearview mirror, but with him being traded to the team she works for now she knows it's just a matter of time before they are reunited... and it's definitely not going to be a happy reunion. He left her when she needed him the most and no amount of apologizing or nice gestures are going to fix what he did. But that doesn't mean is he going to give up trying!

This book! Oh how it wrecked me, in the best possible way of course. While I loved Isla right off the bat, I had trouble finding things to like about Cillian, it certainly took a while for him to find his way into my good graces. I am not one to mind cheating in a story, as it exists in real life, and I see nothing wrong with it translating to fiction, if it is told in the right way and necessary to the story line. In this case I fully believe it was and I really appreciate the care the author put into using the topic in the story line and the way it was dealt with and resolved. 

This is just one of those love stories you can't easily move on from, I finished a few days ago and I am still having trouble letting these characters go. Their story definitely hit it's intended mark and I am perfectly happy with letting them linger a while, in my opinion those are the best kinds of stories, the ones so emotive they touch the soul. This is by far one of my favorite reads this year, it's a tough one to read, but also quite breathtakingly beautiful. I highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it's one of my favorites from this author to date, and it just should not be missed!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!