Where We Started by Ashley Munoz is now LIVE!


Where We Started
Author: Ashley Munoz
Series: Stone Riders MC Book #1
Release Date: November 3, 2023
Publisher: Zeta Life
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Small Town Romance



Usually, watching a notorious biker club mourn the loss of their beloved president would be a dangerous choice.

Ten out of ten do not recommend.

Unless of course, you’re family.

I didn’t really consider myself part of my father’s legacy, until I found out what he left behind in his will. Property, ten acres to be exact, which included the headquarters for his beloved motorcycle club.

I had no idea that by accepting the terms of my inheritance it would thrust me into a battle with the new club president.

Wesley Ryan was unfathomably handsome, menacing and formidable in every way. But his derision toward me only made me cling that much tighter to my birthright.

That is until he decided to play dirty.

Wes didn’t just taunt me by bringing up our past, he wanted us to go all the way back to where we started.

Back to when we were nine and I was just the girl next door who snuck into his treehouse.

Back to when he’d fight the boys who made me cry.

Back to when he first kissed me and stole my heart.

I had to remember Wes wanted to claim my father’s property, not me.

I walked away once, I just had to prove I was strong enough to do it again.






Ashley Munoz

Ashley resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and four children. She enjoys hiking, sneaking off to read, and of course, drinking copious amounts of coffee when she finally sits down to write. Learn more about this author here: http://www.ashleymunozbooks.com/




Wesley Ryan has owned her heart since the day they met, they were destined for marriage, babies and the forever kind of future... but then he did something unforgivable, he made a choice that broke her heart. So, with her broken heart in tow she packed her meager belongings and left that sleepy little town for the likes of D.C., thinking she'd never set foot on club territory again. 
But then her father passed and home came calling... now she finds herself in place she never wanted to see again, filled with people that shaped her life good and bad and all she wants to do is attend to her father's affairs and leave again. But the past is having trouble letting her go...

Where We Started centers around two people who fell in love before they really had an understanding of what true love was, they were nine years old and just knew they belonged with one another. Their bond withstood time, different backgrounds, the chaotic life around them, and the hidden dangers of MC life. After high school it was understood that they would marry and start their life with one another, but life had other plans for them and it took them in different directions. Broken hearts, hatred, unrepairable damage left in it's wake. Now seven years have passed and they are about to be reunited, it's a reunion neither of them are sure they will survive, or really want to have. They have a lot of unresolved feelings for one another and a past filled with hurt hanging between them, and Callie isn't so sure she wants to come out on the good side of it. Not sure forgiveness is possible... but maybe it is?

This story was SO good, as soon as I started reading and met these characters I knew it was going to be almost impossible to let them go. They found their way into my heart and that is where I am certain they will stay for a long while. They tortured me with their uncertainty and doubts, put an impossible squeeze on my heart with their lingering love for one another, and made me blush with their heated exchanges... it was the perfect second chance love story. So perfectly written that it made me feel like I was there right along with them, and now I cannot wait to return to world and see their friends fall for one another. If you love MC romances than I have no doubt that you will absolutely love Callie and Wes's story, it's word are destined to captivate and leave you smiling! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The author, Ashley Munoz


Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!