The Blog Tour for When All The Songs Became About You by Marleigh McKay!
Samantha has never really known how it feels to be loved by another person, her father was the first to teach her that men leave as he abandoned her and broke her young heart. Then there is her emotionally unavailable mother, the woman definitely didn't have a motherly bone in her body, so love and affection were always after thoughts or not thought of at all. And finally there is her boyfriend, while he went to great lengths to get that first date, as of late she feels like he's ignoring her and putting her last in his life. Which is hurtful and confusing, and makes her wonder how can someone so perfect for you be so mean? She thought he loved her, but once again maybe she was wrong about love, it's not like she has first hand experience with it anyhow. Then she meets Jude...
When All The Songs Became About You is heartbreakingly beautiful story of love, personal growth, friendship, healing and finding forever. As we quickly learn our heroine has never really known the true meaning of unconditional love, her parents failed her in that department, and now the boy she thought was her forever is starting to flake on her and take her for granted.
Then she meets another man name Jude and they become fast friends. As they get to know one another she starts to second guess her love life, maybe she picked the wrong person? Or maybe she has the right one and he just needs a reminder of what they have? How can her heart betray her this way? Which man will be her forever?
This first time read was quite captivating, so much so, I finished it in one sitting... I had to know which one she would choose. Or if she would choose either of them at all? I cannot wait to see what the second installment holds for these characters, especially after that abrupt, but enticing, ending. I have questions!!! Highly recommend this one, it's well penned words will put a nice little squeeze on your heart, and torture in all the best of ways!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.




.jpg)

.jpg)




Comments
Post a Comment