The Release Blitz for All Out of Love by Gracie Graham!

The Release Blitz for All Out of Love by Gracie Graham!

I find myself making a deal with the devil, only to meet an angel in return.

All Out of Love, an all-new young adult, sports romance, and the third book in the Boys of Riverside series from bestselling author Gracie Graham, is now available!

My senior year was supposed to be easy. After all, I'm Graham Scott, son to a football legend and guaranteed a scholarship.

But now, I'm so far off the beaten path I barely recognize myself anymore.

My father is a cheat.

My best friend broke my heart.

And I owe ten thousand dollars in gambling debt.

The only thing I seem to find solace in anymore is the bottom of a booze bottle.

But my problems are catching up with me, and soon, I find myself making a deal with the devil, only to meet an angel in return.

Skylar Davenport.

She might be the one thing to break through the darkness, but even if I can get past her hate for me, I have one too many secrets.

And it’s only a matter of time before they start coming back to haunt me.


Start reading today!

FREE in Kindle Unlimited



Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/48wdsDr



Start the Boys of Riverside series from the beginning!

FREE in Kindle Unlimited



Pre-order Tell Me You Love Me: https://mybook.to/tellmeyouloveme


Gracie Graham

For more information about Gracie Graham and her books, visit her website:



Graham Scott has a problem, his heart hurts, he's swimming in gambling debt and his game on the field is lacking... but it's nothing a few drinks can't fix. Or so he thinks, the booze isn't going to pay his debts, and that's where his new job comes in... and the beautiful girl tasked with training him!

All of Out of Love was my first read from this author and I have to say that I really enjoyed it and meeting these characters. Because I was new to the series I felt like their were parts of the backstory that evolved from book to book that I missed out on, but the main story line seemed to be completely separate from that and obviously why it's considered a stand alone and be read as such. If anything it will make you curious enough to want to seek out and read the other titles as well, I know it did me. I cannot wait to find the time free time to go back and read the other titles in this series and meet the other wonderful characters that were touched on here and there.

You had to feel for Graham, the poor kid had been dealt a seriously crappy hand by life and he was really struggling to find his way, and I feel like meeting Skylar was his first step towards a better life. They may have detested each other at first, but then they found this easy existence around one another and brought out the best parts of one another. As you read their story you could really see their personal growth, their dependency on one another take hold and also see their relationship naturally progress from enemies to more. The character development in this story is impeccable, they come with a real-feel quality that makes them honestly feel like real friends or family. Once I met them I had a hard time letting them go when the last page came, I got so wrapped up in their world and just wanted to stay there a while longer. 

If you enjoy YA romances then I have no doubt you will love this one, it's a sweet, funny, emotional, and captivating story that will touch your heart and leave you with a smile! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









 

 

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!