The Release Blast for Famous Last Words by Claudia Burgoa!
From USA Today bestselling author Claudia Burgoa pens a page-turning tale of hard losses and second chances. This angsty romance will destroy readers' hearts and then put them back together again. Prepare to ugly cry like never before!
I shouldn’t be alive.
I should’ve died in that plane crash.
Instead, I survived.
Thrived, even.
After all, I’m a rock star and a billionaire.
There’s nothing I can’t buy.
Nothing, except peace.
And when it all comes crashing down around me…
The guilt.
The pain.
The sorrow.
That’s when she appears.
The one woman I’m not allowed to love.
I needed her to fill the void after everything was lost.
There she was, ready, and grieving too.
Both of us are broken, shattered people.
So why does she make my heart want to beat again?
I need a new reason to keep breathing.
And I think that reason—is her.
Famous Last Words is a story of pain, forgiveness, and the faint, lingering hope of rekindling a love that once meant everything.
Grab Your Copy!
Amazon https://amzn.to/47UHG1s
Apple https://apple.co/47Ae6P6
Google Play https://bit.ly/47Rx5oi
Claudia Burgoa
Claudia is an award-winning, USA Today bestselling author.
She writes alluring, thrilling stories about complicated women and the men who take their breaths away. Her books are the perfect blend of steamy and heartfelt, filled with emotional characters and explosive chemistry. Her writing takes readers to new heights, providing a variety of tears, laughs, and shocking moments that leave fans on the edge of their seats.
She lives in Denver, Colorado with her husband, her youngest two children, and three fluffy dogs.
When Claudia is not writing, you can find her reading, knitting, or just hanging out with her family. At nights, she likes to binge watch shows or movies with her equally geeky husband.
Keep up with Claudia Burgoa and subscribe to her newsletter: https://bit.ly/NwsletterCB%20%20
To learn more about Claudia Burgoa & her books, visit here!
Connect with Claudia Burgoa: https://claudiayburgoa.com/wp/contact/
Brahms Ehrenberg & Seraphina St. Clairmont found love a long time ago, but it was taken from them and it's haunted them everyday since. That day broke something in Brahms, he stopped caring, stopped living and found comfort in pills and booze. His addictions have made him someone he isn't, he's tired of being lost, and he wants the one person who has always made him feel found, whole. But being with her is forbidden and wrong on so many levels, not to mention she wouldn't want him back anyway? Or would she?
Famous Last Words is one of those books that seeps into your heart and soul and controls every breath you take, often stealing it with it's words. These two have the kind of love that you are only lucky enough of finding once in your lifetime and they let it slip away. Outside forces came between them and drove them apart, creating a crater in both of their lives, they've tried moving on, but both learned it's impossible to move on when your heart belongs to someone else. Brahms wants a second chance, wants to right the wrongs of the past, but can Seraphina forgive him? Reuniting isn't going to be easy, as there is a lot of hurt and ill feelings lingering between them, but there is also love and that love is quite powerful... they just have to be brave enough to let it take the lead and let everything else go. And that is the hard part...
This story completely wrecked me, I am still not recovered from the damage it left behind, I am however very happy I took a chance on it. It's stories like these that remind me of the joy that can be discovered between the pages of books, to see something so heartbreaking lead to something so hopeful and heartfelt. In my opinion, these are also the best ones to read, the ones that make you feel down to the depths of your soul, and leave you forever moved. Ms. Burgoa has out down herself with this one, I foresee it being a big hit with readers and I hope she revisits these characters at some point... Like a series maybe? Highly recommend this one, it's emotionally charged words will leave you forever moved!














Comments
Post a Comment