The Release Blitz for The Charm of You by Georgia Coffman!
The Release Blitz for The Charm of You by Georgia Coffman!
![]() |
The Charm of You
Series: Sapphire Creek #1
Author: Georgia Coffman
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Small Town/Grumpy Sunshine
Cover Design: Kate Farlow, Y’All. That Graphic.
Release Date: March 11, 2024
I had hoped to attend my high school reunion with a fancy job and a polished man on my arm, every bit the success my hometown had predicted me to be.
But plans never go as, well, planned.
Also unplanned was running into a hot, prickly mechanic on my first day back in Sapphire Creek.
Austin Kyle sure knows how to work a flannel shirt.
And based on the way the brooding man argues with me over an apple pie, it’s safe to say he doesn’t like me.
Call it the former homecoming queen in me, but I need the veiny-forearmed grump to like me. I have a week to change his mind before I return home to the city.
Before I know it, Austin’s occupying all my thoughts. I’m singing karaoke, bringing him coffees at his garage, and doing anything else I can think of to win him over.
And it works—a little too well.
One moment we’re arguing over who’s more stubborn, and the next, we’re crawling into his truck bed, a tangled mess of eager hands and bruising kisses.
It’s not long before Austin’s charming his way into my heart, but this thing between us is only temporary.
From the start, he’s warned me we wouldn’t have a storybook ending.
Maybe I should’ve listened.
Purchase Links:
Universal: https://mybook.to/TheCharmofYou
Georgia Coffman
Georgia Coffman is a USA Today bestselling author of steamy rom-coms. She’s loved being creative and writing stories since she was a teenager, which is why she went on to earn a Master’s in English: Professional Writing. She has since published over ten romances. Outside of books, she enjoys the TV show Friends, online shopping, and traveling with her husband and their two dogs.
Newsletter + FREE book: https://bookhip.com/CSVJJMT
Verve Romance: https://ververomance.com/app/authorgeorgiacoffman
Caroline Summers was the popular girl, the head cheerleader and the girl everyone wanted to be around, especially Austin Kyle, but he was the shy guy, the one that flew under the radar, the one she never noticed. That is until now...
This delightfully penned romance will capture your attention the instant your eyes find the words, these two have one very entertaining story to tell. She was the "it girl" back in high school and he was the boy that avoided the limelight as much as possible, but that didn't stop him from admiring her from afar. He just never worked up the courage to make his move, but now he has a second chance. Question is will he take it? Or will she beat him to it?
Their ten year reunion is fastly approaching and Caroline isn't looking forward to going alone, she needs to live up to the expectations everyone had for her back then. When she returns to Sapphire Creek she's hoping everything will just fall into place and she can keep up her appearances, but things don't go quite as planned... she bumps into the grump mechanic and he turns her world upside down. In all the best of ways...
The Charm of You is a sweet, passionate, and heartfelt page-turner that is destined to leave your heart happy and a smile on your face. These characters will sneak up on you and steal your heart before you even know it's happening, they charmed their way into my heart almost instantly. I cannot wait for future installments in the series and see where the pages take me next! Highly recommend this one, it's one of the best first reads I have settled down this year!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
.jpg)
.jpg)











.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment