The Release Blitz for Pretty Drunk by Lacey Black!


Pretty Drunk
Series: Pine Village #3
Author: Lacey Black
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Small Town/Surprise Pregnancy
Forced Proximity/Enemies to Lovers
Release Date: March 19, 2024


Hallie

No one pushes my buttons the way Logan Johnson does. I’ve spent most of my adult life trying to ignore him, which isn’t easy when you live in a small town and share the same friends.

So, when I have a little too much to drink and need a place to crash after our friends’ wedding, it would figure I find myself at Logan’s house. What I’m not expecting is ending up in his bed. With him. Naked. More so, I wasn’t anticipating enjoying myself as much as I did, anxious for a repeat, which is why I’m not surprised when it happens again.

The problem is those drunken nights have resulted in something unplanned. Something monumental. Something that will change our lives forever.

Logan

Being attracted to someone who drives you completely crazy is its own form of hell. Hallie Rhodes is entirely infuriating, yet so damn beautiful it makes me ache.

There’s a fine line between love and hate, and we’ve been blurring it for as long as I can remember. So, when a late, drunken night turns into something it shouldn’t, all bets are off. Plans change and futures are cemented, despite having no idea what really comes next. All I know is the more time we spend together, the more I realize having her in my life is paramount.

Now my biggest challenge of all presents itself. Proving to Hallie we’re better together than we ever were apart.




PURCHASE LINKS


Free in Kindle Unlimited



ALSO AVAILABLE....


Pretty Remarkable – a FREE prequel


*****

#1 Pretty Incredible


Free in Kindle Unlimited


My Review of Pretty Incredible

Hooking up with Gabe Rhodes probably wasn't one of her best ideas, as he's her best friends brother, but she went and did it anyway. Now she is dreading returning home to help in her father's practice, because a run-in with Gabe is very possible. She'll just do everything she can to avoid him... which works until she learns they will be working alongside one another!

Pretty Incredible is a swoon-filled page-turner that is bound to leave your heart skipping a beat. Gabe and Blair bring all those first time fall feels to the pages and will have you falling right along with them. The moment I started this one I had a smile on my face and it didn't falter one bit with every page I turned. These two were quite the entertaining pairing, I loved watching them find their happily ever after, it was such a sweet and heartwarming journey!

Highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it's words will entertain and it's characters will steal your heart!


*****

#2 Pretty Dependable


Free in Kindle Unlimited


My Review of Pretty Dependable

Being friends with Ellie and keeping his feelings for her under wraps all these years has been tough, but somehow he's managed. That is until he starts to suspect that her son is trying to hook them up, if her son is on board with it, then surely Ellie would be too?

The pages of Pretty Dependable are bound to keep you mesmerized and swooning the whole way through. Watching these two explore new territory and give in to their secret feelings for one another was not only entertaining but also good for the heart. They had their reservations about it, considering if it didn't work they wouldn't be the only ones hurt, but they quickly found their footing and never looked back. It was a relief for both of them to finally be able to let those feelings free and give in to their hearts. Nothing is sweeter than romances that create instant families, to see the happiness that love brings, and to also see the children finally get that unity that they've craved... it's so uplifting and heartwarming. I loved every minute of this one, and I know if you give it a chance you will too! Highly recommend!!


*****
COMING SOON...

#4 Pretty Relentless – Releasing September 17


Only available at the following retailers for a limited time





USA Today Bestselling Author Lacey Black is a Midwestern girl with a passion for reading, writing, and shopping. She carries her e-reader with her everywhere she goes so she never misses an opportunity to read a few pages. Always looking for a happily ever after, Lacey is passionate about contemporary romance novels and enjoys it further when you mix in a little suspense. She resides in a small town in Illinois with her husband, two children, and three rowdy chickens.



Logan Johnson is the enemy, well sort of, he's the guy that likes to push her buttons every chance he gets and torment her every time she's near him, which is why she usually avoids him when he's around. But then one night after a few too many cocktails and celebration she gets a little closer to him than usual... and that starts off a series of steamy encounters neither of them saw coming!

Pretty Drunk is a steamy banter-filled enemies to lovers romance that is bound to have you swooning and smiling the whole way through. These two have always had this irritation brewing between them that usually ends up in some heated words being exchanged, but neither of them never expected them to end up between the sheets with one another. Who knew all that banter would lead to one the best nights of their lives, and once they've experienced it they just want more! 

But their fun unexpectedly leads to two pink lines and that's where things between them start to take a serious turn, a turn that they didn't expect, but like where it's leading them. It was a steamy-filled little journey that I enjoyed very much!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting the characters in this series, they have brought me many moments to smile about and their stories have not only entertained but left my heart overjoyed. I highly recommend you take a chance on them, they will steal your heart at first meet!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!