Mending Hearts by W. Million is Now Available!
Her time with him was only meant to be one night, but standing before him now and confessing her secret she is starting to realize that she might have been a little hasty in her thinking about Tyler Sullivan. There's just so many things about them that won't work... but the chemistry between them is hard to ignore.
Mending Hearts is a story of finding love, healing, taking chances, and finding family. As we meet Mia we learn that her uncharacteristic dabbling in one night stand territory has lead to an unexpected pregnancy and she is in no place to raise a child. Her emotional state is shaky, her life far too demanding, she has appearances to keep up and she feels like being a mom is just not something she was ever meant to do.
So, she hatches a plan with the babies father, he'll keep the child and raise it alone and she can carry on with her life with no obligations to the baby... which seems like a perfect idea at the time. But as they spend more time with one another and feelings between them start to take hold our heroine starts to have some doubts about her choices. Could they really work, does she want it to be a mom after all?
I enjoyed this one, the story line was a bit different than other unexpected pregnancy stories I read and I was really intrigued and had to see how it would all come together. I loved the character growth, the fall between them and the natural progression of their relationship. It was a really beautiful and emotional love story. It does touch on some subjects that readers maybe sensitive to, so please take care when it comes to that. I highly encourage you to take a chance on this one, it's words are well written and its story line is unique and very captivating.
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
.jpg)
.jpg)


.png)

.jpg)



.png)
Comments
Post a Comment