My Darling Mayhem by Ashley Munoz is Now Available!
Wren likes her simple quiet life with her young son Cruz, it's safe and so far from the the past life she lived, it's the life she's craved for so long. But her quiet life is about to be shaken up when Archer Green moves in next door...
My Darling Mayhem is a story of taking chances, finding love, healing, and letting go. Wren's past is something she doesn't like to think about, it was dangerous, chaotic, and definitely not a life she wants to return to. But when Archer moves in next door reminders of said past start to reappear, he is everything she is trying to avoid and he only has eyes for her and the possibilities of what they could be. After a few tension filled encounters they decided to be friends and keep their feelings for one another under wraps. But with every moment they share those feelings just become stronger, but Wren is adamant that she can't give into them. His life is dangerous and she isn't willing to risk the safety of her son to be with him. It's an impossible situation for them, but one that they eventually find a solution for... but not without a little danger thrown in there too.
This author can do no wrong when she puts pen to paper, her stories in incomparable, her beautifully penned words hit their intended mark every single time! I loved this pairing, the fall, the turmoil and indecision and of course the steamy bits too. I am very excited to see where the pages of the next installment lead us, I love MC romances and this one checked all the boxes for me! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








Comments
Post a Comment