The Cover Reveal for Worth the Chase by J. Sterling!

 

 

πŸ’š π‚πŽπ•π„π‘ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 πŸ’š

𝑾𝑢𝑹𝑻𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑺𝑬 (π‘Ίπ’–π’ˆπ’‚π’“ π‘΄π’π’–π’π’•π’‚π’Šπ’ π‘©π’π’π’Œ 3) by J. Sterling releases on March 19th!!! We are thrilled to share these gorgeous covers with you!


Crushing on Matthew O'Grady didn't work out very well for me in the past. When he left Sugar Mountain for the NHL, he took my hopeful teenage heart with him. I was crushed beyond repair, and he never even knew it. But now he's back in town, working at the resort his family owns and coming into my bar every. single. shift. He claims to want me, but a guy like Matthew doesn't want any one woman for long.

Bella Sanchez is an absolute smoke show. I know I have a reputation of for being a playboy; the kind of guy who sleeps around with no strings attached. But that was the old me. The new me is back home in Sugar Mountain for good and looking for all the strings. The only problem is, Bella doesn't believe me when I tell her I want her.

But I'm a stubborn man, and I won't stop chasing her until she's mine.

What to expect:

πŸ’š Small Town Romance

πŸ’š Retired Hockey Player

πŸ’š Reformed Playboy


PRE-ORDER ON ALL RETAILERS



Want to read it early?



Influencers Sign Up here: https://forms.gle/8MyyVyMWMJ9bLP4v6


Cover Designer: Sommer, Perfect Pear Creative

Couple Photographer: Regina Wamba

Landscape Cover: Acacia, Ever After Cover Design


J. Sterling

I'm a New York Times and USA Today best selling author of over 18 books! My goal is to write stories that you can get lost in, that will leave a smile on your face and a full heart. If you can forget about the real world while you're reading and fall in love with my characters, then I've done my job. A lot of what I write has real life aspects in it, but that's what makes the stories so relateable- the fact that they could happen to anyone... and have!

I live in California with my only son, Blake. If you can't find me sitting behind a computer screen, then there's a good chance I'm sitting in the bleachers of a baseball stadium watching him play. I love traveling to new places, meeting my readers and living life with the Real Jack Carter. ♡

I know you have a million books to choose from and I am humbled, grateful and thankful each time you choose to read one of mine, or tell someone else to read them. Thank you. 


Connect with J. Sterling: 

Text JACK to 77948
Find more books by J. Sterling: jsterlingbooks.com






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!