Seal My Fate by Roxy Sloane is Now Available!
Tessa is a girl on a mission, she wants answers and she will stop at nothing to get them. Nothing is going to get in her way... not even a handsome professor with less than honest intentions.
Cross My Heart is a captivating story of secrets, lies, revenge, and suspense. As we follow our heroine we learn that she has recently lost her sister and she has decided to take revenge on those who contributed to her sister's death. Which has her enrolling at the famous Oxford University and doing a little secret investigating of her own. But she has caught the attention of one the campus's most notable professor's and he is definitely a distraction she does not need!
I enjoyed this first installment in the series and look forward to diving into the second installment and see what is waiting for our heroine next. Highly recommend!
*****
My Review of Break My Rules:
In Break My Rules we are once again thrust into the ever-entertaining and mysterious world of Tessa and Saint. In this installment we get a deeper view into her new world and the relationship of sorts that she has with Saint. But it's a relationship she is constantly questioning, she doesn't know if she can trust him or not. There are still so many unknowns for her... and she just wants answers!
I cannot wait to see how this all ends, there is so much up in the air and so many unanswered questions. Highly recommend!
*****
My Review of Cross My Heart:
In this final thrilling addition to the Oxford Legacy series we learn that our heroine has found herself in a very dire and tricky situation. Her quest for answers has now put her relationship with Saint into jeopardy and brought unnecessary drama into his life. It could all blow up in her face or it could work out just as it is supposed to... all I'm saying is that you will have to read it to find out!
This new to me author and her well crafted series kept me thoroughly entertained, there was never a dull moment between the pages. I was on the edge of my seat dying for answers the whole way through! After reading it I do think it could have all been combined into one book or maybe even a duet, but nonetheless it was entertaining and fun to read. Highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it's words will keep you dangling helplessly from the edge of your seat from beginning to end!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments
Post a Comment