It's release day for Even if We Last by Molly Barlowe!


Even if We Last
Author: Molly Barlowe
Release Date: February 17, 2026
Publisher: Jester Creations, LLC
Genre: Romance/Contemporary/Fiction



I’m what people call a charmer. Maybe it’s the drawl, maybe it’s the dimples, or maybe it’s the entire ex-Special-Forces package. Either way, I’ve never met a woman I haven’t been able to sweep off their feet . . . until Mallory Monroe. The only female on our team, she’s all fierce words, brave actions, and impenetrable walls around her heart. She’s also the only girl I’ve ever loved.

After burying my feelings for over a decade, I’m not surprised I dream of waking up married to her. Except, it isn’t a dream; the certificate claiming we’re husband and wife is real, and neither of us remembers a thing. Dream come true or not, I never wanted this. Not when my new bride looks horrified, accuses me like our situation is my fault, and demands we “fix it.”

But while I’d do almost anything for her—including taking a bullet for her, again—leaving her, in any sense of the word, isn’t one of those things. And when Mallory makes no move to annul our secret marriage, even months later, I decide to test the waters by attempting to date my wife.

Tropes:

Friends to Lovers
Drunken Elopement
Black Cat x Golden Retriever
Ex-Special Forces
Security Team Romance
Strong Female Lead
He Falls First.
Found Family
 

Amazon | Signed Paperback



Molly Barlowe

Molly grew up in California but now lives in the oh-so-amazing state of Texas. When she's not diving into the world of her characters, some of her hobbies include hiking, snowboarding, traveling, and long walks on the beach . . . which roughly translates to being a caffeine-fueled homebody. She has a weakness for nerdy movies and loves curling up in a fluffy blanket during a thunderstorm . . . or under one in a bathtub if there are tornados. That way she can pretend they aren't really happening.

Wrote as Molly McAdams from 2012-2024

 
Subscribe to Molly’s newsletter today!


Molly’s Website: www.mollybarlowe.com

Molly’s E-mail: molly@mollybarlowe.com


Molly’s Amazon Page: https://geni.us/BarloweZon

Molly’s Goodreads Page: https://www.goodreads.com/Molly_Barlowe




With his sexy drawl, smooth one-liners, and dimples Gray Hudson is pretty darn irresistible. She should know, she's watched him work his magic on women for years now. He's had the same affect on her too... but letting him know that fact will never happen. It's a secret she'll keep forever... or will she?

Even if We Last is a perfectly penned romance about a girl who grew up in a man's world, never knowing about girlie things, never wearing dresses or make-up, and never sharing her feelings... because after all that is a sign of weakness. She was raised to be a soldier, a protector of her country, a woman who can hold her own amongst men. 

So what is this girl to do when she finds herself falling for the guy that she swore she never would. Hudson is supposed to be her best friend, the partner who always has her six, not the guy she swoons over in secret. It's not like he'd ever feel the same about her anyway... or would he? 
She's not the kind of girl that swoons, gets weak in the knees for a guy, or marries one mistakenly while drunk... or is she?

Don't get me wrong I have loved every book in this series so far, but this one, it just hit different. The words wrapped themselves around my heart and had me completely entranced, it was all I could think about until I was able to finish it. It was one of those books that you start reading and never want it to end, with characters that you never want to say goodbye to when the last page comes. Ms. Barlowe really outdid herself with this one. The emotional depth, the hesitancy and longing, the strength and bravery, and of course the love and devotion to one another... it was all so perfect and so deeply felt. I loved every single second of this story, Mallory was one tough cookie and she spoke to me on many levels... I loved watching find her well deserved happily ever after. Definitely my favorite read so far this year!! Highly recommend you meet these two, they'll steal your heart and full attention at first meet!

I requested an advance copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



ARC provided by the publisher, via personal request 






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!