It's release day for INTERCEPTED byAleatha Romig!
ππNEW RELEASEππ
He lost her once. This time, he’s playing to win. INTERCEPTED by Aleatha Romig is now available!
In The Coopers, family power meets forbidden passion, and one wrong move can cost you the team… or your heart. Perfect for fans of the ruthless tension of Succession and the dark, aching obsession of Wuthering Heights.
At thirty-six, Fin Graham is a legend, a veteran quarterback, dangerously handsome, and built to win. The field. The season. Me.
I never thought I’d see him again, not after he disappeared and shattered me without a word. But now he’s been traded onto my family’s team, the Lexington Coopers—my turf, my legacy, and the one place I swore he’d never touch.
No one knows our past.
No one knows how hard I loved him… or how deep the betrayal cut.
And if I have any sway with the team’s owner—my father—Fin’s contract will be the shortest in franchise history.
But the problem with old heartbreaks?
They remember how to start beating again.
Fin wants a second chance.
I want revenge… or maybe I just want him.
And the time clock is almost out.
With the future of the Lexington Coopers on the line, we have to decide if we’re working together or against one another.
From the bestselling author of Infidelity and Sin comes a scorching, high-stakes romantic suspense series set in the seductive, cutthroat world of the NFL. The Coopers is a four-book saga following one explosive couple. INTERCEPTED ends on a cliffhanger—an unforgettable Aleatha blindside.
Grab Your Copy!
Amazon https://amzn.to/48IBQm4
Aleatha Romig
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Together with her high-school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years, they've raised three children. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and spent her nights writing. Now, when she’s not imagining mind-blowing twists and turns or her new lighter side, she likes to spend her time with her family and friends. Her pastimes include reading and creating heroes/anti-heroes who haunt your dreams!
Keep up with Aleatha Romig and subscribe to her newsletter: https://www.aleatharomig.com/contact
To learn more about Aleatha Romig & her books, visit here!
Connect with Aleatha Romig: https://www.aleatharomig.com/contact
Fin Graham has just been picked up by her families football team, the same Fin Graham that broke her heart back in college... this cannot be happening! It has been years since they have seen one another, she's hoping he's forgotten her, surely he's moved on... or has he?
Intercepted is a steamy reunion story that is destined to torture you with it's slow burn and make you swoon like a fool with its flirty steamy banter. From the get-go I could feel the sparks between these two, but Vee wasn't exactly in a place to start something. She was with someone else, a someone else that she wasn't so sure was right for her anymore. Not to mention Vee's work life had just become a whole lot more complicated, her father had decided it was time for her to learn more about the family business and the team. Which meant more time with Fin, rather she was ready for it or not!
When I read the synopsis for this one I knew I had to read it, I just knew it was going to be a good one...and I am happy to report that my instincts were spot on! The enemies to lovers trope is one of my favorite tropes and this one quickly found itself moving into my favorites column... after that cliffhanger I am dying to see how it all plays out. I have to say this first time read checked all the boxes for me and then some!! I cannot wait to read more installments to the series!! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.


.jpg)









Comments
Post a Comment