
Picture Us
Release Date: October 14, 2020
Publisher: Independent
Genre: Contemporary Romance/ Fiction
Annie
I hate clichés.
The universe knows this, so imagine my surprise when I wind up as one.
I took one night off from busting my ass at my photography business to go have fun for the first time in months… and now, here I am… the cliché who got knocked up by the player from a one night stand.
Awesome.
Now, after telling Tyler we shouldn’t exchange numbers and just keep it as a one-time thing, I have to go tell him.
Luckily I know where to find him, but how in hell am I supposed to tell him, the guy who “doesn’t do relationships”, that he has over-achieving sperm and he’s going to be a dad?
One way to find out…
Tyler
Annie wasn’t someone I figured I’d ever see again.
She always stuck in my mind because she’s the only woman who never fell for my well-practiced bullsh*t lines.
When she walks into the bar where I work, the crazy attraction still sizzles between us, and while I always imagined a night spent together would be insanely hot, I never imagined it would wind up being the best night of my life.
When she refuses to exchange numbers - something I’d normally consider a favor - for some reason, this time it leaves me… gutted.
I’m beyond surprised when she marches back into my life a couple of months later, madder than a wet hornet because I knocked her up.
But the biggest surprise of all is that I’m not scared. I’m excited. I want this baby… and I want Annie.
But how can I, a former player, convince her that I’m serious about this, about her, about us? Annie’s it for me and I know it, now I just need her to be willing to give me a chance, to Picture Us… together.
Amazon or Read for FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Natalie Parker
Natalie Parker resides in the Seattle area with her husband and two rugrats, but is originally a Michigan girl.
She always enjoyed writing and noticed she had a knack for it while earning her Psychology degree and has always been an avid reader, but never thought of becoming an author until one day there seemed to be a story to tell.
In her spare time, she enjoys reading, reading, reading to her kids, drinking coffee, reading, occasional yardwork, reading, listening to music, reading and writing.
Stay tuned for more to come for your favorite characters of the Turn it Up series!
One night of uninhibited fun changed everything... It was supposed to be a night to let the stress of her busy life go and enjoy the company of a man she thought she'd never have to see again. But the pregnancy test in her hand says otherwise. Now she must hunt down the man who doesn't do forever's and tell him they are about to be parents. Surely this isn't going to end well... or will it?
Between the pages of this novel lies the story of woman who wanted to be carefree and little reckless for one night, to throw caution to the wind. And she did, in the arms of a man that has never given love or relationships a second thought, a man that is a self-proclaimed player. As much as she knew hooking up with Tyler was a bad idea, she went and did it anyway. And now they will be tied together forever, a fact that leaves her more than a little unsettled. But when she marches into Tyler's bar and tells him that he left her with more than a satisfied smile on her face she is left surprised by his response. For a man that doesn't do commitments or forever's, he seems to be taking the news quite well, and that is something she was not expecting.
He wants a chance to be a father, help her raise the baby, and maybe more if she is willing... but can she really trust him? He has a past that leads her to think he can't be serious about his commitment to her and the baby. The only way to know if his intentions are real is to give him a shot to prove himself, but is it a chance she is willing to take?
Picture Us is a heartfelt story of second chances, embracing unknowns, and finding forever. It's words will steal your attention from the first page, and it's characters will have you rooting for them the whole way through! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
The publisher, via personal request
Comments
Post a Comment