The Release Blitz for The Sin of Kissing You by Maya Hughes!


The Sin of Kissing You is now live!


The Sin of Kissing You

Series: Falling Trilogy #2

Author: Maya Hughes

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Cover Design: Najla Qamber

Release Date: April 8, 2021


I don’t deserve her forgiveness, but I can’t stop myself from fighting for it.

Bay ran from me four years ago and I can’t blame her. I broke her heart and my own with one split second mistake.

If I were a better guy, I’d walk away and let her live her life, but maybe I haven’t learned my lesson yet because I can’t stop thinking about her. And I won’t stop until she knows how much I still love her.

The sins of my past are hard to run from, but I’ll battle every single one, if it means one more chance with her.


Amazon Universal: getbook.at/AmazonTSOKY

Add to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/GRTSOKY


Check out the playlist on Spotify - http://bit.ly/TSOKY_1






PREORDER BOOK 3 in the FALLING trilogy - THE HATE OF LOVING YOU

ADD TO YOUR TBR!

THE SIN OF KISSING YOU (Book 2) http://bit.ly/GRTSOKY
THE HATE OF LOVING YOU (Book 3) http://bit.ly/GRTHOLY

PURCHASE NOW BOOK 1!
The Art of Falling for You Amazon getbook.at/AmazonTAOFFY

Available on Kindle Unlimited







Maya Hughes, that's me!, can often be found sneaking in another chapter while hiding in the bathroom from her kids! :-) I'm a romance writer who loves taking inspiration from everyday life, namely my husband and biggest fan. Inspiration also strikes when I hear a song, meet someone new or daydream while at soccer practice.

I love writing stories that capture the possibilities of the paths less travelled and enjoy experiencing life through my characters’ eyes.

I'm the mom of three little ones, the wife to an amazing husband and also work full time. Some of my favorite things are cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, white wine, laughing until I can't breathe, traveling with my family and Jeff Goldblum.








 

Four years of no contact, them quietly going on with their lives and conquering dreams, but never not thinking about one another. Then a chance meeting on Bay's campus reunites them and forces them to face the past they've let lie for the past four years. This unexpected reconnection brings up old hurts and has them both a little out of sorts. It leaves them wondering if they could still have a future together or if what they went through in the past is just too much to recover from. It could also be the beginning of something new...

In The Sin of Kissing You we rejoin young lovers Bay and Dare and see that their lives have changed a lot in the last four years. Bay has given up on her music and is struggling to find her way in life. Dare is just on the cusp of making his football dreams come true, but his personal life has him struggling a bit. They've both graduated college and are ready to take the next step in their lives. Will they take this step together, or continue to live without one another?

This latest installment in the Falling trilogy takes off right where the first installment left off, and puts us right in the middle of a reunion of our hero and heroine. The emotions from four years ago are still raw and cause them both to be wary of each other and what they still feel. They know that they have good chemistry, but is it enough to hold them together? As with the first meeting of these characters my heart still remains to hurt for them, but I still continue to hold out hope that their are happier days ahead for them too. With lots of healing first of course! I cannot wait to see how this one ends! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!