The Release Blast for Badly Behaved by Meagan Brandy!


BADLY BEHAVED

Author: Meagan Brandy

Release Date: April 7th



I'm a Monet.

A chameleon.

I'm whatever I must be.

And what I must be is a flawless daughter, a skilled socialite, and the perfect prize to the man who signed along the dotted line.

Not that I'm complaining.

I'm all for a contractual agreement, a quick and clean catapult into the next phase of rich girl life. One that takes little thought, less effort, and zero devotion.

It's exactly what I want.

An impassive life.

A calculated future.

Or, it was until the lights went out, darkness took over, and I learned what it meant to live.

To feel.

To fall.

But everyone knows what thrives in the night burns in the light and flames were among us.

There is no escape.

No turning back.

No ending within my control.

My mother always says our choices determine our consequences.

I hate it when she's right.

__

This is an all-new 103k word standalone romance about a rich girl and the trouble she finds herself in when she catches the eye of a guy unlike the ones in her world.










Universal → https://geni.us/BBEFB





Meagan Brandy

Meagan Brandy is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author of New Adult and Sports Romance books. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best friend and words are her sanity.



Connect with Meagan Brandy:




Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2z4WUkK



Amazon Author Page: https://amzn.to/2u9O47Z






Jameson comes from a world full of wealth, style, and high expectations. Her life has been mapped out for her for some time now and she knows what her part in it is, and she plans to follow the rules set out before her. She isn't your typical spoiled rich girl though, she knows some of those around her act the way they shouldn't, and she also knows not to follow in their footsteps because they'll lead her down a path she doesn't agree with. She marches to her own beat, never letting herself connect to anyone or fall for them, she doesn't do emotions or love, it's just not in her. She can put on airs with the best of them, make people think she cares, but in reality she is just playing the part.

But then she meets three boys that see through her little façade and they change her life in ways she never expected. They tempt her to be a girl she has never wanted to be, and they stir up a passion she never knew was possible. They are dangerous, forbidden, and she can't bring herself to keep her distance... even though she knows she should.

Badly Behaved is an addictive little page-turner that will command your undivided from the very first page and hold it until the last. This one comes with twists and turns you will never see coming, and takes you places emotionally that you may feel like you will never recover from. It's heartbreaking, passionate, dramatic, steamy, and mildly dangerous. I enjoyed watching Jameson take charge of her life and tempt fate. For so long she had done what was expected of her, and as we see as the story develops she begins to find her voice and make her own choices. Even if they might not have been the right ones, according to her parents. Dare I say she was the perfect heroine, and her counterparts were pretty special too!

This story was quite the introduction to this author, her expertly penned words and creative story line wowed me and the characters are some I don't think I'll ever be able to forget... they found their way into my heart easily. I have a feeling I will be coming back for more! Highly recommend!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!