The Release Blast for Cruel Promises by Tori Fox!


🔥🔥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥

CRUEL PROMISES by Tori Fox is now LIVE!


My entire life I’ve felt like I’ve been paying a penance.

I never thought I deserved this. A rockstar in one of the biggest bands in the world.

My life consisted of parties and women until one thing changed everything.

I was going to be a dad.

I never wanted a family. I was fine on my own.

Until her.

Until I couldn’t get enough.

Until she was the one thing always on my mind.

She is changing the way I think. Giving me a new outlook on life. One I can almost taste.

But things can change in the blink of an eye.

And promises made can turn cruel.

I should have known I’d never get a happy ending.




Tori Fox

Tori Fox is the author of romantic suspense and contemporary romance with a little bit of angst and a whole lot of sexy. When she isn’t writing, you can find her listening to true crime podcasts as she tends to her plants or singing along to Taylor Swift as she drinks champagne. Tori is living her best life in the magic of New Orleans with her dog.


Connect with Tori Fox: https://linktr.ee/ToriFoxBooks


Marley has always been the good girl, the one that follows her parent's wishes, never goes near anything that could get her in trouble and always lives her life by the church. But being the good girl and living up to all those high expectations is becoming overwhelming... just once she'd like to do something reckless and wild. So, with the help of her best friend she decides to get dressed up, go to a rock star's party and take herself a little walk on wild side. Thinking one night won't hurt, but little does she realize this one little night is about to change her whole life!

The pages of Cruel Promises follow a young heroine named Marley that longs to live her life on her own terms, for so long her parents have dictated her every move, and it's becoming too much, and not at all the life she wants to lead. She'd love to make her own choices and not worry about what her parents or fellow church goers would say... but finding the courage to take that step is a little harder than she anticipated. Good thing she has a best friend who doesn't mind pushing her out of her comfort zone and encourages her to take risks. One being going to a party at a rock stars house and just cutting lose for one night... but then she meets said rock star and she finds herself instantly smitten. Silas is not the type of guy she'd normally go for, but something about his dirty mouth and tattoos speak to her, and makes her crave things she knows she shouldn't... but being wild and taking risks have never looked so good! 

I really enjoyed this one, the words grabbed ahold of me from the first page and wouldn't let go... which ultimately lead to a late night of reading, and let me tell you it was SO worth the loss of ZZ's! These two may have been opposites from every angle, but the more time they spent with one another the more they realized how perfect they really were for one another, and I loved watching them discover that fact! Their story was sweet, steamy, emotional, and so good for my heart! If you like rock star romances I have no doubt this one will hit all the right notes for you, the moment you meet Silas and Marley you'll fall head over heels for them! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!