The Release Blitz for Fumbled Love by S. Jones!


๐Ÿˆ NEW RELEASE ๐Ÿˆ

FUMBLED LOVE by S. Jones IS LIVE!


What to expect:

๐ŸˆA sweet and steamy injured quarterback

๐ŸŽ„Holiday-themed setting

๐Ÿ˜Friend's older brother

๐Ÿ’”Unrequited love

๐Ÿ‘ผ Surprise pregnancy


Publicly fighting with a man for an oversold airline seat—Embarrassing!

Realizing he was the famous quarterback for the Atlanta Aarows—Awkward

Knowing he was your friend's older brother and teenage crush but didn't recognize

you—Humiliating.

When I stormed out of the airport after throwing a temper tantrum, I never expected to cross paths with him again. All I wanted to do was put the night behind me and enjoy a strong martini.

The last thing I expected was for him to waltz into the bar and offer me a night I couldn't refuse.

I had every opportunity to tell him who I was. Instead, I lied and followed my heart– okay, that was a lie too. It was pure lust and maybe a little revenge that had me following him out the door.

Now, we're flying back and forth between Atlanta and New York. And the more time we spend together, the harder I fall.

Until news of our relationship gets blasted all over the internet.

I guess it's true what they say, you can't believe everything you read online, or can you? I'm not sure anymore.

Now I'm wondering if I should have left my heart on the sidelines where it belonged instead of trusting him to keep it safe, especially since the news of our relationship isn't the only thing about to be exposed.







S. JONES

S. Jones is a contemporary romance author from Upstate New York. She has a strong passion for writing and reading stories that will rip your heart out before it’s put back together again.

If she’s not buried in her writing cave, she’s usually reading or planning out her next vacation.

She loves to travel to different places and spends all her free with her husband, and two college age children.

When the weather permits, you can find her outside walking her golden retriever, or enjoying a nice cocktail by the pool. She loves cooking and entertaining for her family and friends.

When she’s not holding a glass of wine in one hand and her kindle in the other, she loves to hear from her readers at: authorsjoneswrites@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH S. JONES:





One minute she's standing there arguing with an airport employee over her flight and the next she's staring into the handsome face of the guy she has crushed on since she was a nerdy teenager. She cannot believe it, Maverick Cross is standing before her, and trying to flirt with her, but that's not the part she can't believe, it's the part where he acts as though he has no idea who she is. How can he not recognize her?

The pages of Fumbled Love will make you laugh, make you swoon, and hit you with a few twists and turns you won't see coming! This one was an absolute joy to read, once my eyes found the words, there was no stopping me... I HAD to see how this one would end! Kinley and Maverick were the perfect pairing, she's the calm to all the chaos in his life, she's also the woman that makes him want to be a better man, a one woman kind of man and that definitely scares the eternal bachelor! As these two waver between keeping things simple or taking the steps towards something serious they begin to realize their lives might just be too complicated to mesh together. But some surprising news pushes them to take a closer look at things, and that's when they start to realize maybe their on the right track. But just as things start to fall into place another unexpected blow is dropped into their laps! 

From beginning to end this first time read had me teetering on the edge of my seat and swimming in feels, it was such a captivating and heartfelt escape... I truly loved everything about it! I highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it's words pack an emotional punch that will be felt long after the last page finds you! 

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!