The Blog Tour for Forgot to Say Goodbye by SL Scott!


Noah Westcott should come with a warning: TOO HOT TO HANDLE!

Forgot to Say Goodbye by SL Scott is now LIVE!!


FORGOT TO SAY GOODBYE BY S.L. SCOTT
Release Date: October 19th
Tropes: He Falls First/Surprise Pregnancy/Office Romance/Enemies to Lovers/Second Chance


Noah Westcott should come with a warning: Too Hot to Handle!

The man is stunningly handsome with his embracing brown eyes and lips that make me want to kiss that smirk right off his face.

How could I resist?

Spoiler: I didn’t.

That was my first mistake.

I blame him for the second. It should have been easy and fun. No strings attached. No feelings. As if he commanded it like he did me in the bedroom, I did exactly what I said I wouldn’t. I fell for him.

Two years later, the same man walks into my life. Again. A lot has changed. Not his devastating good looks, or that smug grin, but for me everything.

Now that Noah’s back—in my office and hanging around after hours—I can’t get distracted. I must protect my secret—the one who calls me Mommy.



Grab your copy today!




Add it to your TBR!


S.L. Scott

New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, S.L. Scott, writes character driven, heart-racing suspense, and swoony romances that will leave you glued to the page. With stories ranging from witty beach reads to heart wrenching and heart healing, her stories are highly regarded as emotional, relatable, and captivating.

Her books are more than escapes for the voracious readers of today. They are journeys of the heart that always come with a happily ever after reward at the end.


Connect with S.L. Scott:

Website: www.slscottauthor.com or https://geni.us/slscott


Amazon Author Page: https://geni.us/SLSAm







Facebook Reader Group: https://geni.us/SLScottBooks





The the last two years she has been all he can think about, the beautiful woman who he spent one night with and can't seem to let go of, all he knows about her is her first name. When morning rolled around and he discovered she was gone he was mildly devastated, he thought they shared something special, something worth exploring... but apparently she felt differently. If only he could see her again and change her mind...

Forgot to Say Goodbye is one of those stories that grabs ahold of you and refuses to let go, it's words so expertly penned and so emotive...it's impossible to not to fall victim to it. It's characters will wander onto the page and you will be instantly smitten, and left with the urge to follow them to the ends of the earth to get their story, and I promise you it's a good one. One that will linger long after you say goodbye. 
I have to come to realize with this author that this is the way all of her stories are, her writing is incomparable. In this one she has penned the story of two people who are about to be unexpectedly reunited, and while one is happy about it the other is not and wants to get as far away from the other as possible. But Noah is not going to let that happen, he wants the girl that has been haunting his every thought for the last two years and he's not taking no for an answer. But what happens when he learns the secret she has been keeping? Will he still feel the same way?

I absolutely loved everything about this one, it may have kept me up until the wee hours of the morning, but I promise it was well worth the loss of sleep, to see these two find their happily ever after was everything! If you like second chance romances then you have to read this one, it will wreck you in all the best of ways!! Highly recommend!!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.










Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!