The Release Blitz for The Rivals We Hate by Brooke O'Brien!


🏈 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘! 🏈
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗪𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 by Brooke O'Brien is 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘!

Available in #KindleUnlimited!

💙 rivals to lovers
🏈 sports/football
💙 hate to want you vibes
🏈 touch her and I'll hurt you
💙 reformed player
🏈 small college town
💙 interconnected standalone


Football players are treated like royalty in our small town, which makes Beckham Carver their king. And as the new quarterback of the Braysen Bulldogs, he's also my boyfriend's biggest rival.

Add that to the list of reasons I should stay far away from him.

But when my truck breaks down, Beckham makes me an offer I can't refuse: He'll repair my pickup in exchange for me tutoring him.

I have only one stipulation—no one, including my boyfriend, can find out.

The more I try to convince myself and Beckham that I hate him, the more he pushes my buttons to prove me wrong.

Worse, the lines we've drawn between us blur as we spend more time together. And when my relationship comes crashing down around me, I almost forget why I couldn't stand him all along.

If I've learned one thing about Beckham Carver, it's that he always gets what he wants...

... and now, he's set his sights on me.



Available in #KindleUnlimited!



Brooke O'Brien

USA Today Bestselling author Brooke O'Brien writes steamy and swoon-worthy new adult and contemporary romances.

She believes a love worth having is worth fighting for, and she brings this into her stories where her characters risk it all for love.

If Brooke's not writing or reading, she's probably spending time with her family, binge-watching the latest crime documentary, indulging in chocolate, or watching Hawkeye football or NBA basketball.










From the moment they met Braysen U's newest quarterback Beckham Carver left her unsettled, not in a bad way per say, yes he was kind of a jerk, but there is just something about him that rattled her to her core. In a good way, a really good way. Which is not good because her on again-off again boyfriend plays for an opposing team and is considered an enemy on campus. After their first meet she decided she would try her best to just avoid him, but her old pickup truck betrayed her and Mr. Star Player was the guy that showed up to save her... and is now going to be fixing said truck. Which means avoiding him and all the feelings he stirs up are darn near impossible!

I have been dying to get hands on this one for months now and I have to say The Rivals We Hate was well worth the wait!! I have loved many of this author's titles, but this one just hit a little different for me, and easily moved itself into the top spot as my favorite. These characters were everything, they wandered onto the page, drew me in and took me on one heck of a heart-squeezing journey. I loved their personalities, the banter they shared, the way they irked one another on purpose, and of course the way they unknowingly stole one another's hearts.... it was all so perfect.

From the get-go you can tell this is going to be one those kind of romances where the characters literally drive each other crazy with want and then when they finally give in the fireworks are going to be insane... and yes my reading friends it was insanely hot!! These two did not disappoint in the steamy department, but their emotionally charged fall was just as good too. I loved it all, every single second of it!!! If there is one sports romance you read this year you HAVE to make it this one, one page into it and you will be utterly captivated! 

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



Brooke O'Brien

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!