The Release Blitz for King of Country by C.W. Farnsworth!

Kyle Spencer is the king of country music.
She's the city girl sent to talk him into returning to the stage...

King of Country by C.W. Farnsworth is now live!


Piper Egan landed her dream job straight out of college: working at Empire Records. But instead of discovering new talent and changing lives like she hoped, her time is spent taking meeting notes and catering to spoiled celebrities. When the chance to change that finally appears, she should be thrilled.

Unfortunately, Piper's promotion involves the charming cowboy she's spent years attempting to avoid. And flying to Middle of Nowhere, Texas, in a desperate attempt to talk the King of Country into returning to the stage.

It's a work trip with no boundaries. Piper is determined to return to New York with a signed contract in hand, no matter what it takes. But that plan becomes complicated when she's greeted by a scowl instead of Kyle's trademark grin. Becomes challenging, when she glimpses the genuine guy beneath the superstar. Becomes impossible, when she learns the reason he walked away from the spotlight.

When she realizes...her only plan should have been to protect her heart.


Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!






C. W. Farnsworth

C.W. Farnsworth is the author of numerous adult and young adult romance novels featuring sports, strong female leads, and happy endings.

Charlotte lives in Rhode Island and when she isn't writing spends her free time reading, at the beach, or snuggling with her Australian Shepherd.


Connect with Charlotte:










Since she walked through the door at Empire Records Piper Egan has been dying to get her shot at making someone's musical dreams come true, but so far all they have trusted her with is taking notes and being errand girl. It's so frustrating to be more than qualified for the job and not given the chance to prove it. She has no doubts that she can do it... well, that was until they finally handed her that special assignment. Dealing with a certain stubborn cowboy she knew a long time ago was something she had not planned to do again... that is until now of course!

Between the pages of King of Country readers will meet a woman who has been dying to make her mark on music world and the stubborn pain in the butt client that is going to help her do it. When she signed up for the task Piper had no idea that it required reuniting with Mr. King of the country music world Kyle Spencer, if she had known that she may have passed all together on the opportunity. Seeing him again was not something she planned to do, but it's exactly what she is doing right now, traveling to the middle of nowhere to get him to sign a contract he has no intention of signing. Little does she know he has every intention of sending her packing the moment she sets foot on his ranch!

This book was everything I didn't know I needed, from the moment I met these two I fell head over heels for them, they were the perfect couple... even if I was the only one who thought so for quite a while. They had me smiling the whole way through with their heated banter and swooning too with their heated stolen glances. I loved Piper, she was a ambitious, determined, stubborn, and didn't take any of the King's crap, and she made him really work for her heart! Now Mr. Country, I could see the appeal straight away, but I also saw a man too stubborn to admit when he was wrong he frustrated me at times, but eventually he got things right. This was such a fun afternoon escape, it's words made me smile and touched my heart and it's characters left a lasting impression, so much so, I didn't want to let them go when the last page came. Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








  




Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!