NEW RELEASE!
Best friends shouldn’t look at each other like that… but this firefighter does. Small-town heat ignites in MINE TO HOLD by J.H. Croix is now available!
A swoony small-town friends-to-lovers romance from USA Today Bestselling Author J.H. Croix
filled with slow-burn chemistry, emotional angst, and a broody hero who falls hard.
Best friends don’t kiss… unless they’re ready to break every rule.
I’ve been half in love with Kendall Castille for years. She’s my best friend. To her, we’re just
friends. To me? She’s everything.
I’ve kept my feelings buried, convinced I’m not the guy for her, or anyone. Love comes with
scars, and I have too many to count. I’ve already lost enough. So I build walls, and I keep my
heart locked down.
But when I catch a glimpse of something more in her eyes, when I realize she might feel the
same way, everything starts to unravel. The walls I built to protect my heart begin to crack. The
pull between us grows stronger… and impossible to ignore.
Wanting her isn’t the scariest part. Losing her would be devastating.
Kendall & Jude’s emotional small-town romance is perfect for readers who love slow-burn
tension, broody heroes, fierce heroines, and best friends who fall hard when everything’s on the
line.
One kiss. One choice. One love worth risking everything for.
Read now in Kindle Unlimited or one-click today to fall in love with Kendall & Jude.
J.H. Croix
USA Today Bestselling Author J. H. Croix lives in a small town in Maine with her husband and two spoiled dogs. She writes swoony contemporary romance with sassy women and alpha men who aren't afraid to show some emotion. Her love for quirky small-towns and the characters that inhabit them shines through in her writing. When she’s not writing, you can find her cooking, counting the turtles in her backyard pond, and running with her dogs, which is when her best plotting happens.
To learn more about J.H. Croix & her books, visit here!
The day she walked into the classroom and sat down beside him Jude just had a feeling they would become fast friends... and he was right. The friendship that blossomed that day has been going strong since middle school, never faltering a bit when Kendall moved away to attend college, and even now that she has returned to town. Always being constants in one another's lives... but Jude has decided it's time to tell her he wants more.
Mine to Hold is a sweet and swoon-filled page-turner that is destined to leave your heart all kinds of happy. Jude and Kendall have always been able to count on each other to be there, always been the one they share all their secrets with... and the one they both secretly want more with, but are too afraid to say the words out loud. For them, admitting that there is more than friendship lingering between them is terrifying. It means they'd have to risk their long standing friendship, and neither of them are really comfortable with that... but the steamier feelings brewing between them is something they can ignore either. It could be so perfect, or it could wind up being a disaster too... will they risk it?
This well penned story warmed my heart, made me smile, and kept me thoroughly captivated from beginning to end. I sat down to read a few pages before bed and wound up swiping the final page in the wee hours of the morning...and in case you were wondering, yes it was well worth the lost hours of sleep! I loved every minute of this one and I know if you give it a chance you will love it just as much too! Highly recommend!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
Comments
Post a Comment