It's release day for The Roommate Rule by Georgia Stone!
Dylan is someone who always has a plan, knows where she needs to be and at what time, everything in her life is planned down to the letter. She is not spontaneous, she doesn't do things on a whim. The thought of doing something on a whim gives her hives and leaves her completely unsettled.
So, when she is offered the vacation of a lifetime, on a whim, she wants to pass on the offer... but something tells her to go and for the first time in her life she finds herself going somewhere without no plan in place. It's exciting and also so nerve-racking!
The Roommate Rule follows Dylan as she decides to step out of her comfort zone and go on a once in a lifetime vacation with her friends brother Max. The whole thing has her nerves on edge, but she's going to try and have fun, maybe even enjoy it a little. Then she learns they will be sharing a cabin, with one bed, for the next six weeks, and she decides there must be a few rules in place. There is no way anything is going to happen between them... even if the sparks bouncing around between them didn't get the memo!
As I ventured between the pages here it was easy for me to connect with our heroine, as I am a planner as well, it's not very often I do something on a whim. So as I read I could not only see her reservations about some things, but I could also appreciate her wanting to be brave and try something out of the norm. I appreciated her wanting to set boundaries between her and Max, for her own sanity, but I also enjoyed watching her second guess herself and questioning her need to stick to them!
This was such a fun read, these two had me smiling throughout, and living vicariously through them as toured Wales!
The Roommate Rule is a light-hearted opposites attract romance that is bound have you smiling and laughing the whole way through! Highly recommend!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.










Comments
Post a Comment