The Release Blast for FLETCHER by V. McFarlane!


Fletcher
By V. McFarlane
Release Date: February 20


Just one night...

I should have known that just one night would never have been enough.

Not when Peyton Mckenna has been the only girl I’ve ever dreamed of.

We were friends once, best friends but to me she was always the girl I couldn’t have. It didn’t stop me wanting though.

But then everything changed, our worlds exploded and I pushed her away, too caught up in my grief and confusion of still wanting the girl that belonged to someone else.

For three years I avoided her as if everything that happened that night was her fault, but the truth was, the guilt of seeing her, still wanting her was tearing me apart but I was becoming weak.

Weak enough to let her back in.

Weak enough to hold her.

Weak enough to take that taste I’d always denied myself.

It was a betrayal.

But never a mistake.

And now I want more.

Our paths were too tangled, our lives forever on a collision course.

This was my destruction and we had always been destined to fail.







  V. McFarlane

V McFarlane is an indie author of emotional and steamy contemporary romance. She lives in the South of the UK with her husband and daughter. When she's not writing, you'll find her with her nose in a book or listening to music and dancing with her daughter!

An avid lover of all things romance, a complete sucker for bad dad jokes and lives for coffee!


You can find her on most social media outlets at:




Reader Group: bit.ly/VMcFarlaneVIPs




Fletcher Dallas was the first boy to capture her attention when she moved to town, and he was the one boy she wanted to look at her and see her as more than a friend. But sadly after pining over him for a while he pretty much made it clear he didn't feel the same connection she did. So she moved on, and began dating his brother Tyler, and let her notions of them living happily ever after go. They maintained their friendship and were often together with their little group of friends, and things were going well. That is until tragedy struck and took away Tyler away, and left Fletcher and Peyton completely beside themselves. 

That one instant changed everything between them, Fletcher went radio silent and has kept his distance from her for the last three years. They both took on the blame for the accident and have punished themselves emotionally over it time and time again. Peyton can't understand what she did wrong and why Fletcher has pushed her away, she has tried to make amends, but he just won't let her in. It's as if she lost both of them that day, and she isn't so sure she will ever get them back. But then out of the blue Fletcher starts talking to her again, and she holds out hope it means something, maybe that there is a little of that friendship left. Or more?

Between the pages of Fletcher you will meet two broken souls who have lost so much, and are struggling to find a reason to be happy again. Tragedy has left their relationship strained and they have had little to no communication in the last three years. They both miss one another, but the hurt they carry keeps them apart. Watching these two try and find their way again was quite emotional and hard on the heart, but every now and then you'd see a glimmer of something that would give you hope. Their tragic story touched my heart and I cheered them on every step of the way, all the while hoping it would lead to some much needed happiness for them. Loved every minute of this one, the feels were unreal, the story line was engaging and heartfelt, and the characters completely stole my heart! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!