The Release Blitz for Fighting For You by Monica Murphy!

Fighting For You by Monica Murphy is now live!

Diego Garcia.

Class bully.

Football star.

My boyfriend.

I fell hard and fast for the resident bad boy and he fell just as hard for me too. We were the perfect couple, until things turned sour.

Senior year and we're both super busy. He has football. I have volleyball. Soon enough, I hear the rumors - Diego's cheating on me. After everything we've been through, I'm devastated. Breaking up with him was the hardest thing I've ever done. He doesn't love me. Besides, only a few more months of school, and then I'm going away to college. And Diego will be permanently out of my life.
Until I find out I'm pregnant. And now we're forever tied together...


Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!


Amazon Worldwide: mybook.to/FFY

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/33jDgm3


Monica Murphy

Monica Murphy is a New York Times, USA Today and international bestselling romance author. Her books have been translated in almost a dozen languages and have sold over two million copies worldwide. Both a traditionally published and independently published author, she writes young adult, new adult and contemporary romance. She's also known as USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson.

A native Californian, she lives on fourteen acres in the middle of nowhere with her husband, two kids, one dog, and four cats. When she's not writing, she's an assistant coach for her daughter's high school cheer team, which is a two season sport. Meaning, she's at practice with a bunch of teenage girls all the time. Or she's at a football game. Or a basketball game. Maybe someday, she'll even write about this experience.



Connect with Monica:












Once upon a time Diego Garcia had her heart, but then their busy schedules and life got in the way, and they slowly started to drift apart. The distance between them pushed Diego to seek attention elsewhere, which ultimately lead to the end of them. But shortly after they split Jocelyn found out that she was pregnant.

Neither of them are ready for a baby, they should be planning for college, not shopping for a crib. Not to mention with all the animosity between them it's questionable if they can even find common ground where the baby is concerned. Jocelyn is dead set on doing it all on her own, thinking she doesn't need Diego's help, but he surprises her and steps up. He wants to be a part of the babies life... and hers if she can find it in her heart to forgive him!

Fighting For You is a dramatic and emotional story about two people who once had it all, and let jealously take it all away. It was obvious these two had something special, but with self doubt and other outside interferences they were forced apart. Now they are trying to rebuild what was broken and find common ground for their unborn child.

This one tugged on the heartstrings quite a bit, with Diego's terrible home life, and their break-up there was a lot hurt to sort out. There was a lot of back and forth between the Jocelyn and Diego, I often wondered if they'd ever find happiness. They had a lot of growing up and forgiving to do and it proved to be quite difficult for both of them. Not to mention their families sticking their noses into things too! Overall I would say that I enjoyed this one, I had a hard time seeing Diego in a different light after all he had done, but eventually he found a way to change my mind. It was an easy story to get wrapped up in, the words were mesmerizing, flowed effortlessly, and had my emotions on high alert... once my eyes found them I couldn't pry them away. Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!