The Blog Tour for THE BILLIONAIRE'S MISTAKE by Lia Hunt!


The Billionaire’s Mistake is a classic billionaire-chases-former-virgin romance - if your idea of classic is steamy, steamy angst with another plot twist that will make you gasp…


THE BILLIONAIRE’S MISTAKE
by: Lia Hunt
Series: The Intern Trilogy #2
Release Date: July 27th
Contemporary romance, workplace romance



The Billionaire’s Mistake is a classic billionaire-chases-former-virgin romance - if your idea of classic is steamy, steamy angst with another plot twist that will make you gasp…

No one says no to me.

I’ve never worked to get laid in my life.

Women throw themselves at my feet. My last name is enough for models, socialites, actresses, and A-listers--I hardly even have to buy them dinner first.

Emery got hired to date me.

She seduced me, gave me her first time, and then quit working for me to run back to Kansas.

She went from marble halls to mucking horse stalls. It’s more than insulting, it’s baffling. There’s no way I’m letting her get away that easily. Even if I have to land in the middle of fly-over country myself. Remind her exactly what she’s missing.

I might even have to remind her twice. Fine, three times, max.

Who am I kidding?

Her perfect, sweet small town is an addiction I can’t kick.

Nothing about my obsession with Emery is typical. My custom suits have no place in a barn. Then again, neither does she. She belongs at my side. In my bed.

And she’d better not be keeping any other secrets from me.

Book two of three in the Intern Trilogy.

Add it to Goodreads!



AVAILABLE NOW!










START THE TRILOGY WITH THE BILLIONAIRE’S INTERN #1!







*****

PREORDER THE BILLIONAIRE’S PROMISE #3

Release date: August 31st







Lia Hunt

Lia Hunt is a pen name for two writers who adore billionaires and virgins with scorching love scenes, jaw-dropping cliffhangers, and swoony happy endings.



Connect w/Lia:



Paige Press Newsletter Signup: https://www.subscribepage.com/paigepressnews




My review of The Billionaire's Intern:

Harrison Duke is a man that is use to getting whatever his heart desires, he can afford every luxury and has worked hard to get where he is in his life. But his annoying, cheating ex has every intention of getting her fair share of his money and prestige... she is the one thing he wishes he hadn't done in his life. The one dark spot in his life that constantly looms over him. 

He needs a distraction... and he thinks that he has found her. His new intern Emery, she is beautiful, smart, and a temptation he can't seem to ignore. She is a breath of fresh air in his dimly lit world. But giving into his temptation would be wrong on so many levels... 

Between the pages of this one readers will find the start of a dirty little office romance that is bound to leave you blushing! These two stir up heat and intensity between the pages and will certainly keep you on your toes. There are a lot of obstacles and a few secrets standing in their way and I am curious to see if they have what it takes to conquer them and find that happily ever after weren't planning on! I cannot wait to see what the next installment holds for our forbidden lovers! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



*****

My review of The Billionaire's Mistake:

Emery was keeping a secret, one that threatened to ruin things between her and Harrison. She made a deal with the devil herself and now she is paying the hefty price for it! When she made the deal she never expected to fall for Harrison, it was supposed to be a simple distraction plan. But her heart got involved, Harrison learned her secret, and she did the only thing she could think of... run back to the safety of Kansas.

But what she doesn't expect is for Harrison to come hunting for her, they have unresolved business and he isn't about to let her go so easily. Will they be able to work through the mess they made and find their way, or will this be the end of them?

After that cliffhanger in book one I was excited to see where things would go from there, and if these two could make it work. As we join them Harrison has flown himself to Kansas to collect the woman who duped him and stole his heart all in one fell swoop. It's evident that it isn't going to be a cheerful reunion at first, as they left things on uncertain terms. But they also have a lot of love swirling around them that can't be dampened. Reuniting with these two on their little countryside reunion of sorts was quite a delightful escape, they once again had me swimming in feels and swooning throughout! I can't wait to see where they lead me next! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.







Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!