The Blog Tour for SMASH by S.M. West!
![]() |
SMASH
Series: The Trojan Series
by S.M. West
Publication Date: August 5, 2021
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Rock Star Romance
![]() |
Smash - verb: violently breaking into pieces.
One date with the wrong man is all it takes to open my eyes.
I’m in love with Grayson Bennett.
My best friend. My confidant. My protector.
The man who treats my son like his own.
Friendship is no longer enough.
I want more.
More of him.
More of us.
More of…everything.
And Gray wants the same.
He calls me his everything.
My son and I are his future.
For one brief moment in time, things are perfect.
Until a visit from my ex turns my world into a nightmare.
Drowning in countless questions with no answers, I struggle with the truth of my past.
Demons threaten to not only destroy me, but also to decimate my forever with Gray.
People always say love is the strongest force on the planet.
But this time, I’m not sure if even love is enough to defeat the darkness.
![]() |
Universal: https://books2read.com/SmashSMW
Amazon: https://geni.us/SmashSMW
Apple: http://bit.ly/SmashSMW
Nook: http://bit.ly/SmashNook
Kobo: http://bit.ly/SmashKobo
Google Play: http://bit.ly/SmashGP
Add to #Goodreads: http://bit.ly/SmashTBR
![]() |
“Come in.” My hand sweeps into the house, and I’m at a loss for words.
How do I explain to him that I’m on my way out? I don’t keep secrets from my best friend and fully intend on telling him about my date—but after the fact. I wanted to tell him once it was said and done, and we could laugh about it. Laugh at how it was a complete disaster.
With me still in the doorway, his arm brushes my stomach as he steps into the house, and his touch elicits a strange fluttering deep inside me. I’ve been getting them more and more lately and I flush, suddenly hot, and it has nothing to do with the warm October evening air.
“Are you going somewhere?” He now looks at me in a different light, realizing there’s more going on.
“Um, I—” My throat’s dry, and the words are lifeless on my tongue as Amy bounds into the front entrance.
“Grayson.” Her spellbound tone saves me from saying any more.
When I turn to face her, my knees buckle at her adoring expression. The nausea is back, and I furiously swallow.
“How are you?” She wedges in between us, wrapping her arms around him like they’re long-lost friends.
Has she always done this and I’m only noticing now? My mouth hangs open, troubled by what’s unfolding, and for the first time ever, feeling out of place…in my own home.
He stares sheepishly, his arms loose around the fangirl, and Henry waddles into the room at a fairly fast clip, crashing into their legs. The collision causes Amy to release her vise-grip. Good boy, Henry.
“Gaga.” The little boy holds out his arms, and Gray lifts him up like a feather.
Gray pushes at my son’s shirt, planting raspberries on his baby belly, and Henry squeals. Squirming, his tiny fingers curl into Gray’s hair, pulling for dear life. Ouch.
That must hurt, but the man doesn’t even so much as flinch nor let up until Henry is utterly delighted. Each second that passes is misery and joy. I love seeing these two together, and I’m also dreading the inevitable—when I have to leave.
Gray slides Henry down his chest, and my little man clings to his neck, resting his head on the man’s broad shoulder.
“Where are you going?” Gray didn’t forget where we’d been interrupted, and his expression sobers.
I struggle to form the words, but they logjam into a lump in my throat. It’s only a date, and Gray is my best friend. Next to Pansy, he’s the only other person I trust with my son’s life. I can tell him anything yet for some reason, not this. Well, not now.
“She’s going on a date.” Big mouth Amy beats me to the punch, and my fingers ball at my sides, resisting the urge to do just that to her.
I flounder with my tangled tongue, and he stiffens, lips turning down at the corners. Why do I feel like I’ve betrayed him?
![]() |
![]() |
S.M. West writes romantic suspense and sexy, angsty contemporary romance. She’s a self-professed junkie of wine, chocolate and travel. If she isn’t writing or hanging with her family, she can be found planning her next adventure!
Website: www.smwestauthor.com
Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2KHXIRi
Facebook: www.facebook.com/smwestauthor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SMWestAuthor
Instagram: www.instagram.com/smwestwrites
Bookbub: www.bookbub.com/authors/s-m-west
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3r5s8Uq
Amazon: www.amazon.com/author/smwest
![]() |

Grayson Bennett has loved Daisy Dobson from afar for sometime now, she is his best friend, the one person who gets him and the woman he wants to give his whole heart to. But she has been burned by love in the past and has her reservations about them getting involved. But he's not giving up hope...
Daisy knows that Gray wants more, he wants to be the man in her life, but he has also become such an important part of her and her son's lives and she can't fathom losing him if it doesn't work out between them. He is everything to them...
This beautifully penned friends to lovers romance brings us into to lives of longtime friends Gray and Daisy, and follows them on their journey to finding that once in lifetime kind of love. They both know it's there lingering between them, but the risk for Daisy is so high. She has her reservations about risking everything they've built between them for a second chance at love. She opened her heart to love before and it didn't work out the way she thought it should and she still carries the scars from it... but this is Gray, the guy who is her everything! It's a dangerous game their playing, and she hopes they are making the right choice. Watching these two waver between friendship and more drummed up some serious anticipation, I understood their hesitation, but I could also see the risk would be profitable for them. It was downright torturous ride at times, but totally worth it in the end!
Their union put a nice little squeeze on my heart, kept me thoroughly engaged throughout, and left me swimming in those forever kind of feels! Highly recommend!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.

















Comments
Post a Comment