The Release Blitz for Hamptons Heartbreak by Tara Leigh!


Hamptons Heartbreak by Tara Leigh is now live!  


One beach house.
Two months.
Countless lies.
What could go wrong?

It was supposed to be the perfect summer job.
Housesitting in the Hamptons.
And then he showed up.
Lance Welles.
Moody. Broody. Wealthy. Sexy.
And cocky. So damn cocky.
He'll let me stay for the summer.
But only if I pretend to be his girlfriend.
I agree. Why wouldn't I?
It's not like I'll fall in love.

The first time I saw Vivienne Radcliffe,
she was in a fire-engine-red bikini.
Setting fire to my house.
Well, not exactly my house.
The garden of my Hamptons estate.
She says the house is hers for the summer.
But it isn't long before I realize . . .
I want Vivienne to be mine forever.


Tara Leigh

Tara Leigh is a multi-published author of steamy contemporary romance. A former banker on Wall Street, she graduated from Washington University and holds an MBA from Columbia Business School, but she much prefers spending her days with fictional boyfriends than analyzing financial spreadsheets. Tara currently lives in Fairfield County, Connecticut with her husband, children, and fur-baby, Pixie. She is represented by Jessica Alvarez, of Bookends Literary Agency.




Connect with Tara














If losing her boyfriend, home, and job in one day wasn't bad enough, the idea of moving back home to live with her parents certainly takes the cake. Vivienne Radcliffe had the perfect life, her career was just starting to take off and she was about to land the job that would put her name on the interior design map, but in one fell swoop it was all taken from her by the one person that meant the most. Now with no other choice she is returning home, with her tail between her legs, and holding out hope that her luck will change soon.

Just when she thought she'd be unloading all her things into her old childhood bedroom, her friend stops by with an offer of a lifetime. A housesitting job in the Hamptons for the summer, with free room and board. It's as if the heavens are smiling down on her, she gladly takes the job, and heads to the beach. But nothing could prepare her for what she finds waiting for her...

Hamptons Heartbreak is a sass-filled little page-turner that is bound to keep you thoroughly entertained from start to finish. These two were perfect for one another, they tested each other and battled at every turn, and stirred up some serious heat between the pages. Every time they were near one another you just knew something was about to happen... and it usually ended with fireworks! They may have acted like they detested one another, but that wasn't the case at all! 

I really enjoyed this one, it's characters had an undeniable spark that kept things intense and exciting, and their battles had me smiling throughout! That combined with the beautiful locale made this one the perfect vacation from reality! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.











Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!