The Blog Tour for UNTAMED by M. O'Keefe!



UNTAMED 
Series: Hearts #3
by: M. O’Keefe
Release Date: August 10th

 



Marriage has always meant violence. I don’t trust it, but it’s the only thing keeping me afloat in these dark undercurrents. I married for safety but I got the most dangerous thing in the world—Ronan Byrne for a husband.

Now we’re returning to Bishop’s Landing to face our demons. Mine. His. We have real enemies to conquer, but it’s the fear in my heart that beats the loudest. I can’t stop being in love with him. Except the killer with the heart of stone doesn’t love me.

I don’t know whose family I belong in anymore. Or whether I should stay with Ronan when this is over. But I may not live long enough to make the choice.





AVAILABLE NOW!!!!







 


Start the series today with RUINED #1!!!








******

BROKEN #2








M. O'Keefe

M. O'Keefe can remember the exact moment her love of romance began--in seventh grade, when Mrs. Nelson handed her a worn paperback copy of The Thorn Birds. Writing as Molly O'Keefe, she has won two RITA Awards and three RT Reviewers' Choice awards. She lives in Toronto, Canada, with her husband and two children.



Connect w/Molly:









 


Poppy and Ronan were never meant to be together, he's a man with a hardened heart, a man who lives his life without feeling or connection to others. But then she wanders onto his path, and it changes everything. She needs someone to keep her safe, and he wants to be the man to protect her, even though it's not in his nature to save... killing is a little more like it. But they find this connection that cannot be denied or severed.

In him she finds a peace and happiness she has never known, she loves him, but he has told her many times he doesn't do love. Marriage has always meant tragedy and pain to her, but with Ronan it's been anything but. He doesn't take from her, only gives, makes her feel safe and cared for... but can it last? They must return to the disaster they left behind, face the demons they've been trying to outrun, but will they survive it?

Untamed is a beautifully penned romance that shows us the ugliest sides of love, and the best parts of it too. These two were never meant to love one another or rely on one another, but they do. It goes against everything they believe, their union was supposed to be purely for benefit, not love. But somewhere along the way love found it's way in, and now they don't want to let it go. It's a dangerous game their playing, one that could cost them everything, or give them everything they've ever wanted!

I absolutely loved every minute of this dangerous, and oh so sexy, adventure. Every page was packed with emotion, danger, suspense, and romance. Highly recommend you get your hands on this one, it's characters are bound to take you on one heck of a thrilling and steamy ride!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!