The Blog Tour for SACRIFICE by CAITLYN DARE!



SACRIFICE 
Series: Savage Falls Sinners MC #2
By: Caitlyn Dare
Release Date: August 5th
Genre: Dark Romance
Tropes: Enemies to Lovers /Bully/High school/MC/Reverse Harem


Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/SFSbook2


The next instalment in the 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 from the bestselling author of the 𝘙𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘱 series…

Rhett Savage, Dane Stray, and Wesley Noble.

I shouldn’t want them.

But I do—𝘢𝘭𝘭 of them.

They each give me something I need. Challenge. Love. Comfort. And every second we’re together, I find myself falling deeper… hoping that they can put aside their differences and find a way to make this work. I need them now more than ever.

Because somebody wants to hurt me. The club. And I can’t help but think that there’s more to the threat than we know.

That maybe I’m not the only target.

But no matter what happens, I’m Sadie Ray Dalton, the Sinners club princess…

And I’m determined to get what I want.

𝑆𝐴𝐶𝑅𝐼𝐹𝐼𝐶𝐸 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠-𝑡𝑜-𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠/𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙, 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝐴𝑉𝐴𝐺𝐸.






AVAILABLE NOW!!! FREE IN KU!




Start The Series with SAVAGE, Book #1! FREE IN KU!




Preorder Sacred #3 TODAY!




Caitlyn Dare

Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.



Connect w/Caitlyn:










The Sinners princess Sadie Ray Dalton has found herself with a target on her back, and the three men vying for her heart have appointed themselves as her protectors. A rival gang has a score to settle and they have set their sites set on her, and will stop at nothing to get their hands on her. But lucky for her she has three very capable and protective men willing to lay their own lives on the line for hers. Which means she is stuck in close quarters with them, constantly being tortured by her feelings for them, and tempted by her attraction to them... it's almost more than she can bare!

Sacrifice picks up right where Savage left off, and it unites us with our feisty heroine and the men that have managed to find their way into her heart. Each one brings something different to her life, each willing to give their life for hers, and each willing to give her whatever her heart desires. Their playing a dangerous game that could land them in hot water with the club, but they don't seem to be concerned enough about it to stop. It's a heady game of desire, temptation, pleasure, and pure satisfaction. All the while they are supposed to be keeping her safe from the constant danger lingering!

Just as the danger levels hit an all time high we learn that the princess isn't the only one with a target on her back! I cannot wait to see what is waiting for us between the pages of Sacred! This series just keeps getting better with each installment!! With every page you turn you're hit with waves of white hot passion, heart-squeezing emotion, and edge of your seat action... it's one heck of a literary ride! Highly recommend!!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.





Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!