The Release Blitz for Brutal Obsession by S. Massery!

 
Brutal Obsession by S. Massery is now live!


He shattered my leg, and now he wants to ruin the rest of me.

Greyson Devereux is a menace–but only to me.
To everyone else, he’s charismatic.
He’s the son of a senator and the star of the university’s hockey team.

When all I want is to be invisible, he drags me into the spotlight.
He wants my blood, my fear, my attention.

Resisting him only worsens his obsession.
Fighting solidifies it.

He’s brutal, and he draws out a sick darkness in me that enjoys it.
But I’ll be damned if I let him become my downfall.
 



 
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!


Purchase the alternate paperback today!
Barnes and Noble: https://bit.ly/3UGJN2v




S. Massery is a dark romance author who loves injecting a good dose of suspense into her stories. She lives in Western Massachusetts with her dog, Alice.

Before adventuring into the world of writing, she went to college in Boston and held a wide variety of jobs--including working on a dude ranch in Wyoming (a personal highlight). She has a love affair with coffee and chocolate. When S. Massery isn't writing, she can be found devouring books, playing outside with her dog, or trying to make people smile.


 Connect with S. Massery:

Facebook Group | https://bit.ly/3T3kl6C




Greyson Devereux had everything he could have ever wanted, then one careless night almost took it all away. Now he finds himself at a new school, on a new hockey team, and trying to work his way back into his father's good graces. The choice he made that night was wrong and he knows it, but he honestly thought he could get away with it, then she happened. She changed everything for him and it all irritates him a little more than he cares to admit. Violet Reece wrecked his life and now it is his turn to wreck hers!

Brutal Obsession is a addictive little page-turner that kept me up until the wee hours of the morning, I just couldn't bring myself to put it down... I had to know everything! These two had so much hate brewing between them, both blamed the other for the current status of their lives and both wanted nothing to do with the other. But no matter how hard they tried to keep their distance they still managed to find one another, they had this magnetic pull between them that couldn't be denied. They pushed each other's buttons, tempted one another every chance they had, and drove one another crazy... it was a very intense game of cat and mouse with no clear winner. I thought Greyson had the upper hand, but as the story progressed it was clear that Violet wasn't going to give in so easily, she held her own and gave as good as she got! 

This was by far one of the best bully romances that I have read this year, it had everything I crave in a story and much, much more!! I cannot wait to see who graces the pages of the next installment!! Highly recommend this one, it's words are bound to torture you in the best possible way!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.








 


Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!