USA Today Bestselling Author, Jane Anthony, delivers an all-new, high school bully romance, an emotionally raw & intense tale of passion, heartache, and love.
He’s a bad boy with a chip on his shoulder.
She’s a good girl with nothing left to lose.
Brutal bully. Hotter than hell. MMA God.
Jace Wilder owns Hell’s Bend High and everyone in it. Everyone except me that is. The girls love him, the guys want to be him . . . I just want to stay away from him.
But when the death of my mother forces me into the Wilder home, I become his latest target. Only, I can't tell if he wants to torment me or take me to bed.
He may think I'm easy prey, a poor little rich girl down on her luck, but looks can be deceiving. I can give as good as I get, and Jace Wilder will never see me coming.
★ What else can you expect?
• bad boy/good girl
• forced proximity
• fish out of water
• small town country feel
• angst and emotion
• angry hate-fueled sexy times
Purchase your copy here —> https://bit.ly/PSIHY-JA-MOREINFO
Goodreads TBR —> https://bit.ly/PSIHY-JA-TBR
Jane Anthony
Jane Anthony is a USA Today best-selling author of contemporary/new adult romance & women’s fiction. A reader proclaimed “queen of angst”, she approaches tough subjects with a gritty voice that tugs on your heart and leaves you breathless.
Jace Wilder is the bane of her existence, he is the definition of annoying, always there to torment her at every turn and make her miserable. But that is not all he does, sometimes he makes her heart skip a beat too... but that Jace doesn't come out very often. She tries her best to ignore him, but that is hard to do since they currently share the same residence, it's like she can't escape him. But deep down does she really want to?
P.S. I Hate You is one of the best bully romances that I have read this year, once my eyes found the words I was rendered completely useless... it was utterly captivating! These two brought it all to the pages, and I seriously couldn't get enough of them. They had their sweet and tender moments, steamy and intense moments, and also those heartfelt emotional ones that hit the right spot. They rescued each other, were each other's missing link and also each other's best tormentor... in good ways and bad. The push and pull between them was downright torturous, afraid of their feelings and what they meant, constantly wondering if it was the right move for them. But once they got out of their own heads they began to see the potential of what they could be... and that was my favorite part. From beginning to end these two kept me entranced, hanging on their every word, and hoping for a happy ending... and I found that and so much more! It was such a wonderful journey, one I won't soon forget! I highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it's a can't miss romance that will torture your heart in all the best ways.
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
The author, Jane Anthony
Comments
Post a Comment