The Release Blitz for Promised Love by Vikki Jay!

Promised Love by Vikki Jay is now live!
 

Getting stuck sharing a honeymoon suite with a hot, ex-NAVY Seal sounds like it should be a good time. Except Lukas is my husband and we haven't spoken in years.

Until today, we were living separate lives, waiting to get out of this arranged marriage. But my family's meddling has pushed us together. And now he's here filling out his t-shirt just a little too well and staring at me just a little too intensely.

Don't even get me started on the cleft on his chin that pops up every time he smiles. The man has temptation written all over him.
We manage to stay out of each other's way–mostly. Until the tension boils over one night in a car.
I straddle his lap. I press my lips to his. I feel his body against mine. And that one hot moment has me offering something I never thought I would.

What happens in the honeymoon suite, stays in the honeymoon suite.

But what Lukas and I share in that room is so much more than just physical. With every kiss, every caress, every touch, I start forgetting our reality, and wonder if we've got it all wrong.
We planned our divorce four years ago. But what if our plans have changed?




Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!


 




In those early morning hours when I'm alone, my imaginations run wild and I pen down the life of people living in my head. All my life, I have lived in small towns in different parts of the world. The friendships, the camaraderie that people share around me inspired me to create Cherrywood and St. Peppers, the two towns where all my stories take place.

I write about beautiful coincidences, finding love in unexpected places and times, and fighting hard to get that happily ever after.

I reject to read, see, write anything that does not promise a HEA. My characters are sexy yet shy, strong yet reserved...

I am married to a man whom I fell in love at an age of 15, proposed him at an age of 23 and married at an age of 30. He has no clue what I write or do when he is snoring quietly in the next room.



Connect with Vikki:

Newsletter | https://vikkijay.com


 

When Autumn gets the call that her husband has been injured and needs her help, she is a little reluctant to get involved. as they haven't see one another in years. They maybe married, but they have never lived or acted like a normal married couple, as their marriage is just a ruse for the sake of their families dealings. But with their own personal deal in mind she can't very well just leave him there, so she heads to the hospital to get him and sort out a plan for his healing. Never imagining his healing would bring them closer than they have ever been...

The pages of Promised Love take us into the lives of two people who made vows and may share the same last name, but have never really been in love with one another. Their faux marriage has worked well for them for the last few years, especially since they live separate lives, but that is all about to change. When Lukas gets shot and needs Autumns help she brings him home with her so she can keep an eye on him and tend to his needs. It's supposed to be strictly a friend looking out for another, but the more time they share the more they start to realize that maybe they have been looking at their marriage all wrong these past few years... maybe they were truly meant to be.

This heartfelt page-turner had me utterly transfixed, the moment my eyes found the words I couldn't pry them away, I had to see what fate had in store for these two. Their unconventional love story hit all the right notes, it had just a bit of angst to torture, and some sweeter moments that put a nice little squeeze on the heart. Highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it'll keep you thoroughly entertained and leave your heart happy!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






 

Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!