Cruel Hate, a hate-to-want, fake relationship romance by Isla Vaughn is now LIVE!


Cruel Hate, a hate-to-want, fake relationship romance by Isla Vaughn is now LIVE!


Cruel Hate
Author: Isla Vaughn
Series: Hidden Valley Elite, Book 5
Release Date: August 31, 2023


Knocked up by the QB.

Harassed by punt bunnies.

Falling for the enemy isn’t an option here.

I threw caution to the wind and my v-card at the one man I can’t stand. What did that get me? Pregnant.

Now, we’re both screwed. Mr. Superstar wants the punt bunnies off his back. I want my parents off mine. To do that, he proposes a fake relationship. But I know the truth… Spending time with him can only lead to trouble.

After all, neither of us has an answer to the biggest problem of all.

How fake can it stay when he’s the father of the child I’m carrying?

Cruel Hate is an enemies-to-lovers, fake relationship, new adult romance with pregnancy and plenty of angst. This book contains mature content that some readers may find disturbing. It is not a standalone and does end in a cliffhanger that continues with a ton of heat and a HEA in Cruel Love.




Isla Vaughn

Isla Vaughn is the author of the Hidden Valley Elite series. Her romance books are full of complex characters, strong alpha males, and the fierce women who bring them to their knees. When not writing, she can be found daydreaming about owning a beach house, reading, or drinking too much coffee while having in-depth conversations with her two adorable kittens.


Author Links:







Aspen Reid thought one night with a handsome and alluring stranger seemed like the perfect way to start off her new found freedom... but two pink lines a few weeks later told her otherwise. Now she must break the news the father of the baby and then her parents, which is something she is not looking forward to at all. 

Telling the king of the campus that he is about to be a dad goes off as well as she thought it would, she had hoped he'd be more supportive, but his fatherly instincts don't seem to be kicking in yet. Then he surprises her and offers up an idea... they pretend to be together to put on a good show for her parents and the punt bunnies in hopes of getting a little peace for both of them. Which works for a while... then the fake part of things hits a little snag.

Cruel Hate picks up right where Cruel Start left off and it didn't take long for me to fall for these characters all over again, they're just so mesmerizing! Their story has done a number on my heart already and isn't quite over yet. I cannot wait to see what the next installment holds for these two... hopefully a well deserved happily ever after! Highly recommend you take a chance on this series, it is hands down the best dark romance series I've read this year!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!