The Release Tour for Love You Never by Jennifer Sucevic!

 

🏒NOW AVAILABLE🏒

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 by Jennifer Sucevic is live and available with Kindle Unlimited!!!
 

It all starts with a little game of truth or dare…

That was my first mistake. I’ve never been able to resist a dare and he damn well knows it. Trust me, I realize it’s a personal flaw I need to work on.

My second mistake?

If I had to hazard a guess, I’d say it was when I agreed to a frenemies-with-benefits situation in order to get him out of my system once and for all.

The third one, just in case you’re wondering, was in thinking this wouldn’t explode in my face if I came up with a list of rules for us to follow.

1-This is in no way a relationship. It’s strictly dickly.

2-No sleeping with other people while knocking boots.

3-Our situationship stays on the downlow.

But then he tacked on one of his own—no getting myself off unless it’s in front of him.

Oh…did I forget to mention that the guy in question is Ford Hamilton, my ex-stepbrother? The very same one who may or may not remain an ex for long.

There’s only one thing left to say…

FML.






 JENNIFER SUCEVIC

Jennifer is a USA Today bestselling author who has published seventeen New Adult and Mature Young Adult novels. Her novels have been translated into both German and Dutch. Audiobooks are also in the works. She has a bachelor’s degree in History and a master’s degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She spent five years working as a high school counselor before relocating with her family. Jennifer lives in the Midwest with her husband and four children.





Carina and Ford have a complicated relationship, one that started with them being step siblings a long time ago, and now they are no longer tied to one another, but find themselves neighbors on campus. Every so often they attend family dinners together at Ford's dad's house or a gala that he is hosting, but otherwise they keep their distance, well Carina tries anyway. Ford on the other hand makes it a point to always be in her business, which is completely annoying to her. But also makes her secretly smile too...

Love You Never is a love story that is impossible to put down, the moment these two wander onto the page life around you will stop and the only thing that will matter is them and the story that they have to tell. It's such a captivating, passionate, emotional, and tension-filled read. The deal they make is simple, friends-with-benefits until they decide they've had their fill and gotten one another out of each other's systems. But somewhere along the way a comfort and dependency starts to settle between them and lines become blurry. Then come the unexpected feelings, guards go up, and things get complicated. Carina wants to be brave and fall for Ford, but she has witnessed love gone wrong and she wants no part of that again. But giving up Ford seems impossible...

Oh how I loved these two, I have read several of this author's titles, and loved them all, but this one just hit me different. I'm not entirely sure what it was about these two, but they just found their way into my heart and it was impossible to let them go. They were so perfectly crafted and were so wickedly entertaining, their chemistry palpable the whole way through. It was hard to say goodbye when the last page found me, they are by far my favorite pairing from this author to date!! Highly recommend you get your hands on this book, the moment you crack the cover you'll be addicted!!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.

 



Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!