The Release Blast for WANT ME FOREVER by Kayla Chase!


After years of being alone and focusing on his farm, why did the one woman he can’t seem to get out of his head have to be her?

Want Me Forever, an all-new steamy enemies-to-lovers, forced proximity, small town romance from Kayla Chase is out now!


Getting stuck with a small town grump wasn’t the promotion I was hoping for. He thinks I’m a soft city girl he can chase away with harsh words, rude behavior, and mood swings that give me whiplash.

Except this city girl is made of tougher stuff. Mostly. I do have a weakness for rough hands and cowboy boots. But I’m keeping that to myself.

The fact is his winery needs my marketing firm’s help to survive. So I stick to him like glue, never letting him scare me away, determined to get him to make some much-needed changes.

Except when I learn why he resists changing things, my heart softens. It seems I’m not the only one with a painful past.

Before long I’m even sharing my secrets, telling him things I’ve never told anyone before. And as he comforts me, it becomes harder and harder not to give in and kiss him.

Until I do. And soon he even uses my weakness against me—fulfilling a certain fantasy that involves cowboy boots and tying me up with a lasso.

But a series of questionable accidents around his vineyards has me worried that my past has caught up with me. Worse, it’s putting him in danger.

Soon I have no choice but to leave.

Except Beck is determined to stand by me and make me his girl.

But if I give in? It might destroy not only him, but his family as well.


Want Me Forever is perfect for lovers of: :

Enemies-to-Lovers

Grumpy hero who’s good with a rope

City Girl/Country Boy

Found Family

Forced Proximity

Fish out of water heroine

Spicy Small Town Romance


Download your copy of Want Me Forever FREE with Kindle Unlimited >>> amzn.to/45i4pU8


Amazon Paperback: https://amzn.to/3POWNUk



Kayla Chase

Kayla Chase writes sexy, feel-good romance full of laughter, friendships, and family. Her stories usually include crazy get togethers, fun festivals or events, and towns that feel like characters themselves. She also writes happy endings because real life and adulting can be way too hard.

She lives near Seattle but also grew up in California, which gives her lots of beautiful places to include in her stories (such as Sonoma wine country). While she's also lived in Japan and England, she has yet to figure a way to get her characters to those places. (But she does travel on a shoestring when she gets the chance!)

When not writing, she loves to read, jog on her treadmill, fit in some yoga, or try new recipes in the kitchen. More often than not, her cats derail her plans and make things, er, interesting.

Stay up to date with Kayla’s release news by signing up to her mailing list: https://kaylachase.ck.page/newsletter


Connect with Kayla:







Sabrina has worked very hard to get where she is in her life, but still struggles daily with her painful past, somedays it's like an anchor that pulls her down, but she is determined to not let it completely win out. She's also making steps towards having the successful career she always dreamed of, but her love life is a different story. The last guy she dated really did a number on her, so jumping back into a relationship isn't that high on her list right now. That is until she meets grumpy, but very handsome, winery owner Beckett Wolfe...

Between the pages of this wonderfully penned book lies a love story that is bound to touch your heart and make you blush a time or two. Beckett doesn't have time in his busy life for love but the woman sent to help him boost his families' wine business has him thinking otherwise. From the moment Sabrina sets foot onto his farm he feels the tension brewing between them and sees the possibilities that lie there, but adding a relationship to his already busy life doesn't sound like a good idea. So he does what he does best and shows her his grumpier, less cooperative side, but little does he realize Sabrina is his match and she isn't going away that easily. She has a job to do and she is going to do it come heck or high water! 

I loved watching the romance between these two unfold, Beck tried his best to push Sabrina away, but she was stubborn and stood her ground. She wanted the promotion and the guy too and found a way to make it work... even if it might get her into some trouble. Their banter made me laugh, their heated glances and dirty talk made me blush, and the feels they shared touched my heart... it was such a good first read for me. Highly recommend this one, these two will have you in their corner at first meet and keep you thoroughly entertained the whole way through!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.










Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!