The Release Blast for Mine to Promise by Natasha Madison!
🔥🔥 HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥
We are excited to celebrate MINE TO TAKE by Natasha Madison is LIVE!
From Wall Street Journal & USA Today bestselling author Natasha Madison comes a small town, one night stand, secret baby, second chance romance.
When two worlds crossover. From the This Is Series and The Southern Series.
From Wall Street Journal & USA Today bestselling author Natasha Madison comes a small town, one night stand, secret baby, second chance romance.
When two worlds crossover. From the This Is Series and The Southern Series.
Addison
I never thought I would see him again.
Especially while I was planning someone else’s wedding—yet there he was holding hands with his girlfriend.
Our one night was wild and passionate; I could never forget him because it changed my life.
Now he’s here—and the result of our one night is twirling in a princess dress at our feet.
Stefano
I didn’t make mistakes.
I was the one you called in when you needed answers.
I was cutthroat but they didn’t pay me to be nice.
I was in control every single second.
The only time I let my guard down was five years ago.
If I thought seeing the woman I could never forget again would throw me off—it’s nothing like seeing our daughter for the first time.
Grab Your Copy!
Natasha Madison
When her nose isn’t buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she’s in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It’s a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn’t listen to her…
Keep up with Natasha Madison and subscribe to her newsletter https://www.natashamadisonauthor.com/
To learn more about Natasha Madison & her books, visit here!
Connect with Natasha Madison: https://www.natashamadisonauthor.com/contact-me
Addison made one impulsive decision and it cost her dearly, but it also gave her the most amazing thing too, a daughter she can't imagine her life without. Becoming a single mom and giving up college wasn't really in her plans, but it was what was necessary at the time, it was the only choice she had. With no help from her family or the father of her child she did the best she could and now she is pretty proud of all she has accomplished on her own. She wouldn't trade the life they have now, she has an amazing job, a supportive group of friends who are like family, and she is beginning to tackle her college dream again too...it's pretty close to perfect for her. Well except maybe a man to share it with...
Mine to Promise is the story of two people who get a second chance at finding one another and it's one of the sweetest and heartwarming reunion stories you'll ever read. Four years ago they had a chance meeting in a bar, a memorable one night stand, and then Addison made the choice to walk away before the sun rose and she'd have to do the awkward morning walk of shame. Not realizing that this wouldn't be the last time she saw Stefano, she took more than memories away from that room with her when she walked away from him.
When those two pink lines showed up a few weeks later her life crashed around her, literally, as every bit of her life changed and she realized she was going to have to do it all on her own. She has since found her way and created a good life for her and her daughter, but she still feels like she's cheating her daughter out of a full life by keeping her from meeting her father, but with nothing more than his first name it seems almost impossible. Well maybe not impossible...
Watching these two find one another again and discover all the possibilities of what they could be was so beautiful and heartwarming. The instant they saw one another again you could feel all the cosmic stuff fall into place and sparks start to ignite, and in that instant I knew this was going to be one amazing literary ride. ( and boy was it ever!!!) These two had some serious chemistry and what they brought to the pages not only touched my heart but made me swoon a little too. This is by far my favorite addition to the series, there is just something about these two and the story they had to tell, it just hit all the right notes for me. Highly recommend you take a chance on this one, it's words will touch your heart and hold you captive from beginning to end!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.












Comments
Post a Comment