The Release Blitz for Cruel Love by Isla Vaughn!


 The Release Blitz for Cruel Love by Isla Vaughn!


 Cruel Love
A Dark College Sports Romance
Series: Hidden Valley Elite #6
Author: Isla Vaughn
Genre: Contemporary Dark Romance
Tropes: Enemies to Lovers/Fake Relationship
Release Date: September 28, 2023


I fell for the enemy.

He broke me, and then put me together again.

Our future? It’s worth fighting for.

Or it was before the accident.

The accident stole Phoenix from me. Now, he’s nice… kind even. But the memory of me—of our baby—is gone. Despite everything, I’m left fighting for our child and the man I’ve come to love.

How much will I have to sacrifice to bring him back? What happens when secrets buried deep in the past burst into the present? Do we have a chance? Or is it inevitable that history repeats itself and we’re forced to go our separate ways?

Cruel Love is an enemies-to-lovers, fake relationship, new adult, bully and sports romance with pregnancy, plenty of angst, heat, and a HEA. This is the conclusion of Cruel Hate, and Aspen and Phoenix’s duet. This book contains mature content that some readers may find disturbing.




PURCHASE LINKS


Free in Kindle Unlimited




ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE HIDDEN VALLEY ELITE SERIES


All free in Kindle Unlimited

*****
COMING SOON...


#7 Wicked Games – Releasing October 26th


*****

#8 Wicked Ends – Releasing November 30th



Isla Vaughn

Isla Vaughn is the author of the Hidden Valley Elite series. Her romance books are full of complex characters, strong alpha males, and the fierce women who bring them to their knees. When not writing, she can be found daydreaming about owning a beach house, reading, or drinking too much coffee. You can find her at www.IslaVaughnAuthor.com












Phoenix is not the same man she knew a few months ago, he's lost in his memories struggling to find his way, a way that she is hoping includes her. She doesn't how to handle this man before her, he's different, nicer, sweeter and compassionate, but what happens when he remembers?

The pages of Cruel Love will take you through the lives of two people who thought they'd only know one another for one night, but two pink lines a few weeks later changed that one night into forever. Phoenix struggles to except all these new changes to his life and isn't always a guy that Aspen can depend on. She often wonders if she'll wind up caring for their baby alone, and if Phoenix will ever come around.

Then a tragedy changes the whole dynamic between them, and also changes Phoenix in ways they never expected. It's a beautifully penned love story with many ups and downs, often leaving you to wonder if they will ever find their way. But one thing you will quickly learn is that these two are strong and stubborn and won't give up without a fight. I loved everything single second I spent reading this duet, it took one heck of a toll on my heart, and as that last page came I decided it was all worth it. It was a great reminder that love can sometimes be messy and it's a lot of work. You have to fight for it if you really want it. I highly recommend you take a chance on these two, the story they have to tell will wreck you in all the best of ways!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.






Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!

The release tour for The Decoy by Ava Sutton!

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!