Gareth by Samantha Whiskey is Now Live!


Gareth
Series:  Billionaire's Games Series Book #4
Release Date: April 19, 2024
Genre: Fiction/Romance/Sports Romance

I am and have been many things: owner of the Charleston Cougars, CFO of Maxfield Corp, and ex-Chicago mafia prince. One thing I was certain I’d never be called?

Husband.

But that was before the Irish mafia princess Serenity O’Brien showed up outside my door, calling in one of my favors.

Her prick of a father was about to sell her off to an allying family like a broodmare, and she wants me to help make her unsellable by stealing her prized virginity.

I can’t do that to her.

So I offer to marry her instead.

The solution is a temporary fix to her problem, and at least with me, I know she’ll be safe.

I vow not to touch her, but she has other plans.

I’ve wanted her since the moment I saw her, and marrying her only makes that worse. Not to mention she’s hell-bent on seducing me to ensure she loses all value to her family.

But that’s the thing she doesn’t realize. She’s the most valuable thing on the planet to me.
And the more time we spend together, the harder I fall for the sweet princess who should absolutely stay away from a monster like me.

Serenity is stronger than she realizes, and she accepts me for exactly who I am. When we collide? It’s earth-shattering. And there’s no going back.

I don’t care if her entire family comes after us, I’ll protect her at all costs.
She’s mine.




 
Samantha Whiskey 

Samantha Whiskey is a wife, mom, lover of her dogs and romance novels. No stranger to hockey, hot alpha males, and a high dose of awkwardness, she tucks herself away to write books her PTA will never know about.

To keep up to date with her latest sexy little reads, join her mailing list: Sign-Up Here

Text SAMANTHA to 77222 to be the first to see covers and hear about new releases!




He is a man that wants for nothing, a man that could have any woman he wants, but he's never met one that's made him want to keep her around long enough to put a ring on her finger... that is until Serenity O’Brien shows up on his doorstep.

I have been looking forward to reading Gareth's story for some time now and I have to say his story was everything I thought it would be and so much more! He's rich, powerful, knows how to treat a lady, and definitely knows how to make them swoon and blush. When Serenity showed up on his doorstep begging for his help I just knew he would move heaven and earth to help her... he's just that kind of guy. What I didn't expect was his tender sweet side, it's not something he shows in his world. Watching him try to resist her and maintain that he was no good for her, was quite entertaining. The anticipation bout killed me!

Their story may have started out as a marriage of convenience story, but somewhere along the way it became so much more than that, it became a beautiful love story, one that definitely left its mark! I loved this one so much, definitely my favorite of the series so far!! Highly recommend you take a chance on this series, each story comes brimming with feels, steam, and characters that will steal every bit of your heart!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



The publisher, via personal request




Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!