The Release Tour for The Risk Taker by Michelle Scott!


🩵🏒NOW AVAILABLE🏒🩵

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙠 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 by Michelle Scott is LIVE!!! This is Book 2 in the Fire and Ice series. A new hockey romance that you won't want to miss!


𝐒𝐡𝐞’𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧’𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭.

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣

I am the life of the party, the good-time girl. I like to keep things light and fun, and I don’t do frills or strings. I don’t get attached. In other words, I want to be the exact opposite of my mom. But there’s one person who landed beneath my skin and tore down my tough exterior. He’s the only guy who might make me rethink my stance on relationships and men.

He’s also the one guy I can’t have …

My best friend’s older brother.

𝙊𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚

My life is hockey. Everything else comes second. It’s always been about the end-goal. I have a summer to train and stay focused before I head to the professional league. It shouldn’t be a problem. That is, until she needs my help.

My little sister’s best friend.

I’ve known her forever. And it hasn’t escaped my notice that she’s looking more like a woman and less like the little girl I grew up with these days. My first mistake is offering her a place to stay. My one-bedroom apartment suddenly feels much smaller with her in the space. And the more time we spend together, the less I can ignore her long, shapely legs, those full, pouty lips, or the way her stare lingers on me when I’m in the room. I keep telling myself the same thing …

I can’t want her.

I can’t have her.

But in the end … I can’t look away.





Michelle Scott

Michelle practices medicine by day and is an amateur writer by night. An avid reader all of her life, she enjoys a good happy ending and strives to put them in her own writing. She is a lover of sports, drinker of coffee, and mother to her three fur babies. She lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Learn more about this author here: http://www.michellescottauthor.com



Madison has always been the life of the party, but on the inside she is the girl who has never felt like she belonged. Her family life hasn't always been easy, to her, her only family is her best friends family. They accept her and make her feel welcome always... which is exactly why Ollie can never know how she feels about him. She can't lose what she has found with his family, it's the one bright spot in her life. But what happens when they spend the summer rooming together?

The Risk Taker is a delightfully penned friends to more romance that is destined to leave your heart skipping a beat. Ollie and Madison have been hiding from their feelings for one another for a long time now, both think getting involved could cost them too much if it doesn't work out. But ignoring their feelings has become almost impossible with them rooming together, it's a constant temptation that is driving both of them absolutely crazy. Should they take that step or give up on the possibility of love?

I absolutely loved this story, it's characters had my attention the moment I met them and managed to maintain it the whole way through. It was a heartfelt romance that I devoured in one sitting, I just had to know everything about these two... and their story did not disappoint! Highly recommend this one, it's words are certain to keep you swooning like a fool from start to finish.

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.







Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!