The Blog Tour for Promise You Forever by Nichole Greene!

Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for PROMISE YOU FOREVER by @nicholegreene.author!

It’s been three years since I’ve been back to my family’s ranch in Colorado. If I had it my way, it’d be never again. Not because I don’t love my family or the ranch but because of my grandpa’s right hand man, Luke Stone. He shattered my heart with a few reckless sentences and I vowed to never see him again. A sudden tragedy has changed all that. I just hope I’m strong enough to keep him at arm’s length this time.

Nothing is going to stop me from winning back Eli Hart. Not the ring on her finger or the fear in her heart. I wasn’t good enough for her three years ago but I’ve worked hard to remedy that. I’m going to prove that I can be the man she needs while we navigate our new reality.



Available in KU



Nichole Green

Nichole Greene is an international best-selling contemporary romance author with books that range from enemies to lovers, forbidden, age gap, and dark romance subgenres. She began publishing in 2020 and cannot envision stopping sharing her stories.

When Nichole isn't busy raising her four kids she can be found in a coffee shop writing the stories that keep her up at night. She's addicted to tea, dark chocolate, maps, and losing herself to literary worlds. She loves an alpha-hole hero and feisty heroine.


Connect with Nichole Green: https://linktr.ee/NicholeGreene



Three years ago he shattered her heart into a million pieces and she's worked hard to put it back together... without his help. When she left for Los Angeles it was with the intent to never return to the family ranch, but life has a funny way of forcing you to do things you don't want to. Now she is about to face Luke again, but this time she is prepared... or is she?

Promise You Forever brings us back into the lives of Luke and Eli and it doesn't take long to remember that things ended in heartbreaking fashion the last time we were with them. Luke said things back then that completely broke every hope Eli had of them having a happily ever after, so she made the choice to leave. Her new life is treating her well, she's engaged to someone else, and found her happiness... or so she thinks. 

Between the pages of this book you will find a beautiful love story, one that will hurt a little before it brings joy, but I guarantee your heart will find it's happy in the end. This book was a redemption book for me, after the first go with this couple I was certain Luke would never work his way into my good graces, but I have to admit that he surprised me. You just have to give him a chance to make things right first, and do a lot of groveling of course. I really enjoyed this one, it had all the things needed to leave my heart happy... and then some! Highly recommend!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.



















Comments

My Recent Reads...

It's release day for Falling Like Snow by Misty Wilson!

It's release day for Chasing Kaylee Kringle by Codi Hall!

It's release day for Broken Rival by Tessa Bailey!