Where We Promise by Ashley Munoz is now LIVE!
N E W • R E L E A S E 
Where We Promise by Ashley Munoz is now LIVE!
In a tangled mess of betrayal and chaos, I was moved almost overnight onto rival territory under the protection of the one man I never wanted to be a burden to.
Jameson King.
To keep me safe, he handed me a ring and told me I’d become his wife. It’s a marriage made of convenience, but there’s a thread of truth neither of us want to examine. The past we’re ignoring, the almost we could have had if our lives were different.
If I hadn’t chosen wrong.
I keep trying to convince myself it doesn’t matter, not when we hold hands or sleep in the same bed. Because Jameson has always held me at arm's length, and my ex is coming for me…we’re just biding our time before this all comes to a messy end.
This is where we promise to hold, honor, and cherish…but what are vows made from lies?
Jameson will stay long enough to ensure I’m safe, and then he’ll let me go, just like he always did before.
Purchase today → https://books2read.com/WWPAshleyMunoz
Add to #TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/208299455-w-w-p
Ashley Munoz
Ashley resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and four children. She enjoys hiking, sneaking off to read, and of course, drinking copious amounts of coffee when she finally sits down to write.
It was purely an arrangement, a way to protect her and keep her safe from her ex... who is bound to come looking for her. But somewhere along the way faux part started to become real... very real!
Where We Promise is a story of ever lasting love, second chances, and finding happily ever after. Jameson and Penelope have always loved one another, it's a love that took hold at the ripe old' age of thirteen, but the right time for them never happened... until now. When Penelope needs saving it's Jameson that shows up with a promise to keep her safe and a proposal. Becoming his wife is something she has thought of often and thought would never happen, but being his faux wife to keep her safe isn't exactly what she had in mind. But, if that's what he is willing to offer she'll take it, and secretly hope it will turn into more. And it eventually does... but not without some heart torturing angst first!
Gahhh! I loved this book so much, I swear I say that with every new addition to this series, but this one just hit a little different. It's going to be impossible to fully let go of for sure. These characters captured my heart immediately and their beautiful and emotionally charged love story held my attention intently the whole way through... it's a must read for anyone who loves MC romances. Or pretty much any romance reader who wants to experience all the feels and be left with one heck of a book hangover... it's SO SO good!!!! Highly recommend a thousand times over!!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.
The publisher, via personal request
%20(2).jpg)









Comments
Post a Comment