The Veteran by Xavier Neal is LIVE!
![]() |
✩💚✩ NEW RELEASE ✩💚✩
The Veteran
Single Dad Grumpy Sunshine Hockey Romance
Dalvegan Dragons Book 2
By Xavier Neal
Hosted by: DS Book Promotions
What's good for the gosling is good for the gander...
At least according to the sunshine and snowflakes woman whose amnesia episode has her believing she's been assigned to be my daughter's new nanny.
And, of course, I can't really fire the fake hire because the last thing I need as the captain of my pro hockey team is to be trending for more drama.
I guess you could say this season won't be easy.
Especially for me, the veteran.
What to expect:
Grumpy/Sunshine
Single Dad/Nanny
Amnesia Romance
Plus-Size/Curvy Heroine
Possessive Alpha
Read on Kindle Unlimited
Start the Series here: AMAZON
For more about Xavier Neal and her books: HERE
Igor finds himself in a very tricky situation, he has a woman standing before him that honestly believes she works for him as his daughter's nanny... but he never hired her for the job.
From beginning to end The Veteran kept me thoroughly engaged and entertained. Igor will wander onto the page and you'll witness this big bad burly hockey player rendered useless to the wiles of his young daughter and that's exactly when your heart will leave you in the dust. Nothing is sweeter than watching a man move heaven and earth to make his daughter happy...and our hero here was a pro at it! I loved watching this one unfold, it brought moments of pure joy and pretty much had me smiling like a fool the whole way through... it was such a delightfully penned tale! Highly recommend you get your hands on this one, it's heartfelt words are destined to leave you heart all kinds of happy!
I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher and I am voluntarily leaving my honest and unbiased opinion.









.png)




Comments
Post a Comment